New World Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tachibana Kazu
Taking off just after the first two, Tachibana dragged her dear friend behind her as she went to the place they were told to stand. "I'll meet you up there! To the bedroom floor please." She asked while holding her stuff. Instantly she felt like she was flying, and spinning.... just as she was told it would feel. This is awesome! Ozaki-san and I will have so much to compare it to... maybe some of the others..... As she looked around the floor, she noticed that the doors had a number on them, and quickly found door number 3. Walking up to it, she placed her hand on the disk, watching it turn from red to green. This is soo cool! I feel like I'm in a game! As she walked into the room, she was amazed by the coloring that was set before her.

The walls she saw were painted black and a light blue, one that matched her cloak. When she looked to her left, she noticed a small cupboard. That must be for the pets.... since how she explained it, the pets' room is up front. Walking further in, she noticed things that she knew would be in every room, a bed, which was a color that reminded her of deep oceans, and a dresser that was made of a darker wood. If this room was made for me...... She was stopped mid thought when she walked into the bedroom and took a look at the walls. It followed the same colors, but instead, the black was covering all of the wall, and the blue gave it a look of a river flowing through the character for peace and harmony (click here) before flowing back into it's original pattern. "How did they do this? It looks almost identical to the wall I drew as a kid....."

A few minutes after that, she had discovered that there were also a tri-instrument stand (see here). She decided that she had done enough exploring of the drawers, and decided that she should go meet up with everyone else. Standing on the "elevator", Tachibana found that not only did no floor exist, but she was standing on solidified air. I still am thinking this is a dream.... After hitting the main floor, she walked into the room that had the most noise, and best smell, coming from it. "Is that....... pizza!" She got so excited that she forgot to acknowledge the others in the room and sat down right in front of a pizza that was bigger around that she thought possible.

"Everyone come in and eat all the pizza you wish to eat! There are tables and a soda dispenser with a lot of the more popular sodas in the world. There is plenty of for all. We can talk to each other and find out more about where we came from. " Lady Violetta spoke as she took several slices of pepperoni pizza, a breadstick with a cup of garlic butter and some root beer. She walked to the middle of the table and sat down.

• Love
Reactions: koolkat4595

KAIRI OZAKI

Kairi was so wrapped up in her new gadget that she was left int he lecture room. She saw Kazu leaving while calling her, which snapped her out of her trace. "oh no wait for me" Kairi called to kazu, but the girl was already being whizzed up into the stairway platform. Kairi gathered her belongings and stepped on on the platform, "To the bedroom floor, please" Kairi liked that mannerism was being enforced even in this world. Kairi could not stand rude people. On the floor there was rooms with numbers on them. "I suppose those are the rooms" Kairi found the room labeled 9, and saw that there was a plae for her hand to go. "I say this place may seem ancient, but it was some new tech." She placed her hand on the pad and watched it turn from red and green "nice" Kairi opened the door and found a beautiful living room. There was a red flowery feature wall where the TV was, on the far right wall. The two couches were a light beige color with nice embroidered pillows on them. they were paired with a light brown and white coffee table and a dark brown stone entertainment set. Behind kairi was her desk and piano. The dark brown piano was lovely. The attached music stand was a gorgeous design. the desk was huge, with all types of working space.
"I can see myself doing botanical research here, i wonder what types of plants are in this world." She set her PLT on the desktop "I should read down the things that i will need for the village trip." taking the note pad that was provided, Kairi ventured into her bedroom. There was yet another red feature wall, this time it was a tree branch and bird painted in white on it. Her bed was spacious, with red, fuchsia, and light blue pillows on top. On the dividing wall was a nice reading nook.It was made of a dark,almost black stained wood. "Wow how nice of them, its like they knew what i liked." There was not much time to explore the door that lead out of her room.
So kairi made a mental note to check it out. There was closed closet on that wall, so kairi opened it up. "huh, empty" kairi started to imagine the many outfits that she use to have in her massive closet. " I mean my closet use to be a room, so i suppose i needed to down size" She could remember constantly giving away her clothes to her friends, only for her parents to fill it back up with dresses too formal for wearing around. She smiled, with a hint of regret for not being about to see them again. Then she remembered Kazu. "That's something good that came out it this. New friends to meet, new knowledge to learn, and new animals to find. It's all good Kairi" She pat herself on the back and headed to the elevator to join the others. Going down to the elevator she could already smell the different pizzas that were awaiting her. landing on a new floor, the new room did not seem to be in the school. " Where is this place?" Her curiosity ended with her seeing the wide variety of pizza on the tables. She looked around to see where Kazu and the others were.

Matthew had put all his stuff away and left with the group towards the food, he didn't care much for pizza but he'd eat it either way. Getting to the food he took a slice and a few of the bread sticks and ate it easily enough with a glass of soda. Looking back over his things he checked out the laptop again to check out more features looking over them all for a bit while eating another bread stick. He wasn't looking at it too long as he didn't want to be his normal anti-social self.

Raven entered the cafeteria and inhaled deeply the scent of pizza. She piled her plate with a meat-lover's selection and chased it with cherry Coke. After eating her fill, the Head Housekeeper kept back and allowed the students to converge on the pizza buffet.

Aly stuffed her shopping list snd her PLT into her pocket before joining her peers for food. She sighed happily at the sight of pizza. "Take that mom, no more of your stupid family diet plan." She muttered to herself as she took a few slices of cheese pizza. She moved on to the soda machine. "Yay! No need to sneak root beer past the 'rents!" She said excitedly, filling a glass of the foamy, brown pop.

“Listen up everyone! I have a few things to speak of before we go down to the Village.
First is about anything that you might have brought from Earth. The only items can only be recharged are those that are on MC- which is Magical Current, not AC which stands for Alternating Current or DC which is Direct Current. For that reason, any IPod, cellphone or other gadgetry that might have come with you, will not be able to be recharged. You may purchase compatible substitutes at the General Store when we go to the Village. Just remember that on this first trip to The Village, everything is free. You will have to purchase things after this trip.

The second thing is about Caldwell’s Rules and we need a few rules so that everything will run smoothly as well as letting everyone what is expected of them.
Here are the ones that I have set up at this time.
1) Respect each other and yourself.
2) No dissing, put downs or negative thoughts or speech.
3) No fighting is allowed at all. You may be grounded and have your privileges revoked.
4) Try to include as many students as you can into your daily activities.
5) All students are required to be in class on and prepared to learn. That includes having your wand and PLTs as well as being able to demonstrate your homework or class work.
6) Pets are not always allowed in all classes. If they are not allowed, they are to be in your room.
7) Obey the curfew. No ifs, ands or buts about this. You may be grounded and have your privileges revoked.
8) Remember the golden rule:
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
9) Keep your rooms neat and tidy.
10) Keep yourself neat and tidy. Both of these rules pertain to professionalism.
11) Do your own work and do not try to cheat. The end of the semester you will go through a testing chamber by yourself.
12) If you act like a child, you will be put on a demerit/merit system until you can prove yourself to be professional magic user. You may be grounded and have your privileges revoked.
13) Ask questions and learn from other student’s mistakes. There are more than enough to go around!
14) I will make more rules as I see the need.
Third thing is your schedule.
This will be your normal daily schedule.
Rise and Shine -6AM
Meditation Class- required daily exercise of the mind. 6:15AM
Breakfast-7:30
Morning Classes
Lunch Time- High Noon
Afternoon Classes
Break time-3:30
Creatureology- an independent class- 4PM
Basic self-study and Labs or homework
Dinner- 6-7 PM
Free time until 9:30 PM
In your room and lights out at 10PM
Any questions?” Lady Violetta asked the group.

FAYE NORWOOD

After Faye had time to relax, she entered her room's elevator and joined the others in the village. Faye was soon on the floor with all the other students. "Did you guys like your rooms?" Faye asked as she searched for her favorite kind of pizza, red cherry peppers, diced tomatoes, and black olives. While Faye was a vegetarian, the smell of meat never seemed to bother her. Maybe it was due to the fact that she grew up with her aunt and uncle roasting whole hogs and frying turkey. "Oh yes! i lucked out" Faye found her favorite pizza, along with a yummy spinach pizza and other vegetarian friendly pizzas. Faye pilled up her plate, those she made sure they left plenty of anyone else who wanted some. Faye settled down on a table the headmistress was sitting at,while trying to wave over to raven. "you dont have to stand over there, come sit with me" Faye did not want to push hard on the girl, but she could not help but take the opportunity to speak with her. Faye quickly walked to the soda machine for a nice cup of sprite, and made a B-line to her claimed table. Soon after Faye began to eat the headmistress started to address the students. the rules seemed fair enough. It sounded alot like her aunts house rules back at the farm; be respectful, keep yourself presentable, and do not bring home anything less than B's(though B's were still a stretch.)

KAIRI OZAKI

Kairi was wondering around the room, when the headmistress came into the room. After hearing all of the rules and expectations, Kairi was a bit thankful that her mothers own expectation would make it easy for her to follow them. "but really who would have a hard time with them?" Kairi looked over the individuals who fell in with her. There were two guys, and three other girls with her. Kazu of course seemed like a wonderful girl. The blonde teacher seemed like she was a nice person. There was another person that was not with them outside, but she did not seem like she was a student. the boy who was wear blue had not been with them outside, but looked like a fellow student. The boy fell before her was a quiet one, but who could blame him she was too. The other two girls haven't spoken to her, so she could not pin point their personality. "No one seemed to be obviously rude or nasty, i hope we can all become friends. Its not like there is alot of us here." kairi spoke to herself. Without getting any pizza she spotted kazu and sat next to her. She did not want to seem rude to the headmistress by eating while she was talking.

Last edited:
When Lady Violetta said that we could get some food and some drinks, Damian went and got a couple slices of his favorite pizza, BBQ Mixed Grill, and a can of Fanta Orange. He sat down and listened, but he looked at his PLT. He was still analyzing the folder with all the pets in it. He didn't saw anything in particular that was catching his attention. He decided to put his PLT away and focus a bit more on eating. He looked around at all his fellow co-students. "One other guy and 4 girls. The other guy looks pretty young and bit rough, but I don't think is mean or something. I just noticed, 2 of the girls have silver hair... Okay... Odd. They all look... nice. Even in my thoughts I'm not completely comfortable to describe girls... Bleh. Curse me and my awkward nature... Hmm... I wonder, should I just say 'screw it' and just introduce me to everyone? While that would get the obligatory introduction out of the way, I'm not if I'm courageous enough to do that. Wait, courageous enough?! I. have. played. AND. TO. A. CERTAIN. EXTEND. LIKED. the. FNAF. games! Courage is not an issue! I have put away fear to play those hellish games, all except 4. That game... I'm not touching that. I have faced stuff much worse than this! I have defeated Moon Lord on Terraria! I have beaten Sephiroth in both Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2! I have enough courage! And now to stop ranting, otherwise my first words will be shouting. Calm down, Damian... Okay, now that I'm calm, what now?", Damian thought on and on, about various stuff. He also listened to the rules, he understood them. He did have two questions: "What is actually meant with everything is free? All basic necessities or literally everything? And are we free during weekends or do we need to train during weekends too?

Last edited by a moderator:
(The second one, where it has a sort of texture to it... Thanks XP)

Tachibana Kazu
Smiling at her friend, who just took a seat next to her, Tachibana turned and listened to the rules. "Pretty straight forward." She switched to Japanese, "We might as well say act like the Japanese....... except I don't know what the extent of us doing the classroom cleaning is going to stretch." I guess we should do better introductions while we are here... only the teachers really did them. She stood, cleared her throat of the pizza she had just eaten, and talked slowly, and made sure her words were as clear as possible. "So.. well I just thought maybe we should give proper introductions....... So my name is Tachibana Kazu, I am from Japan... I'm 16. I have some odd likes, and few dislikes." She turned, grabbed Ozaki's arm, and pulled her up. "Your turn Ozaki-san." Dropping to her seat, she grabbed her pizza and watched intently.

"Yes, on this one trip everything is absolutely free. There are some things that you must buy and many things that are not on Earth. One is a Virtual Library. It is very much like a Nook except for the fact we do not use electricity which is DC or Direct Current nor do we use AC which would be batteries. Here we use MC which stands for Magic Current. To recharge you must place the item on the charger pad which is the grey mat on your desk. In this device you can store all of the books that you want.

After we do introductions, we shall go over what you can buy at the stores. Who wishes to go next next?" Lady Violetta asked.

Mystique stood up and cleared her voice.
"My name is Mystique. I am 15 years old or 16, I am not sure which because it was the eve of my 16th birthday. As you can see I have long red hair that I keep in a braid most of the time. I never was adopted because I have witchy eyes or green eyes. When I was done with my work at the Orphanage, I was called into the office of Mother. I was told that IF I was to stay there for the night, I would be sent off to a work place that trains young people for jobs. I was allowed to roam the attic for whatever I wanted from there. I had fun looking at things and the satchel that I was given held a lot of things. More than what it should for some reason.... Anyways, I found this picture of Caldwell's and somehow I fell into it. It sounds weird but that is what happened. I hope that I can make friends of everyone here. Thank you." Mystique spoke then sat back down.

"Huh, the obligatory introductions... How convenient, I guess? Let's just introduce myself.", Damian thought and sighed. He stood up and said: "Hi, my name is Damian. Call me DJ. I'm 16 years old. I love video games, especially from Nintendo. I completely hate most horror stuff, or more I'm deadly afraid of it. I got here through some picture, like Mystique, hanging somewhere on the road on going to home. I can't remember where it exactly was, but as soon as I touched the picture I fell into this world. Anyways, let's be friends and have fun together." He awkwardly sat down. "I hope I didn't make a fool out of myself. That felt... weird."

Last edited by a moderator:
KAIRI OZAKI

Kairi was centered herself while DJ and Mystique introducted themselves. "Dj is a fellow gamer, nice. Mystique seems like a nice calm person, no crazy mean attitude." Shaking off the jedders Kairi smiled at Kazu and stood up. "hello everyone. My name is Kairi Ozaki. I am also from japan.I was an only child to my father was worked in politics...." Kairi started to get nervous, she did not want to claim her father, or say anymore about her family just in case Kazu or anyone knew of his terrible personality. Kairi did not want anyone to think she was anything like him." I...I love to play games as well, mostly PC games but i owned all types of game consoles. My passion is reading, growing plants, music, and animals. I do play instruments, and i love to sing. I was...going through family issues....when i found a flier for this school in an old box, and thats when i fell here. There are not many of us, so i hope we call get along and be great friends." She bowed, blushing slightly, and took her seat. Kairi's stomach started to grumble, so she grabbed a supreme pizza slice and some cheese pizza that was near her. She started to chow down and wanted for the others to introduce themselves.

Last edited:
Raven saw that Faye was waving her over, so the housekeeper joined the Draconic teacher. "Hey." Raven greeted the other woman.

Aly stood up, figuring it was her turn. "I'm Alianne Lockwood, but call me Aly." She spoke loud and clear. "I am sixteen years old and I love to read and I am quite passionate about animals. I arrived here by falling through a poster that had fallen on my floor."

“Now it is time to talk about The Village. The Village is a Self Check out. You will take a cart from the Cart Corral and place your laptop on the shelf provided. Then by WiFi, your laptop will connect to the scanner. As you choose items, you scan them and place them in your cart. If you decide not to get something, then push the return button and the scanner will take it off the total. Just remember that today is FREE DAY. It happens once a level. So take advantage of all that you care to take. But you must take care of what you want to have. On your laptop is a shopping list. It has what is required for each course. It has other items that you might like to have.
((If there is something you want and it is not listed, let me know so that I can add it to the List.))

Finally, here is the shopping list and it will be in your PLTs as well.

Shopping List

[spoili]
At the General Store
[spoili]
Clothes- recommended
A Reader is required to read a book which is downloaded from your PLTs- recommended
A Handheld Game Box much like a Gameboy. Games are downloaded from your
PLTs. They can be connected by Wi-Fi.- recommended
Movies- recommended
You must purchase a personal Screen and it will be downloaded to your TV
Grooming supplies- self explanatory and recommended
Instruments: recommended
Tin Whistle
Flutes- Regular, Chineese, Recorder
Dog Whistle
Harmonica
Dulcimer
Ukule
Harmonium
Guitar
Violins
Mini Pan Flutes
Pan Flutes
Independent Study Guides - Optional but Highly Suggested
Basketry
Pottery
Archaic Language
Calligraphy
Musical Instrument
Solar System
Auras

[/spoili]
Wand Shoppe:
[spoili]
Basic Wand Kit- required- it will be waiting on the counter for you.
Wand stand of your choice-required
[/spoili]
Sweet Shoppe
[spoili]
All of your favorites from Earth plus more!
Sweets Storage Cupboard- Required
(Be sure to get plenty for you will need the energy since you will be using more energy then before)
Specialties
1) Froggers – Bite size minty croaking frogs that a tongue sticks out when the are squished. They have taffy like centers.

2) PoP Rocks- Soda flavored tiny rock shape candies that go pop in your mouth.

3) SnapDragons- A licorice candy that is in the shape of a dragon and is stretchy. If you stretch it too much it will snap apart with a loud snapping sound. A gooey liquid will ooze from the snapped or bitten end in the color of the flavor, cherry, horhound or razzleberry licorice.
4) Chocolate cover ants- Ants that squirm in your mouth.

5) Chocolate covered Grasshoppers - Chocolate flavored candy that squirts lime goo in your mouth when you bite into them.

6) Rats – Yummy, gummy candy on the outside and in various fruit flavors. Inside the rat there different organ shaped sour candies.

7) Spiders- Has a cookie flavored crunchy body and chocolate pretzel legs.

8) Cheepers- Sour egg shaped candy that will turn into a sweet surprise the shape of a bird.

9) Creepers! A magical sour candy creature that follows the first person it sees after it is unwrapped until eaten. Dirt and bacteria resistant. 100% safe to eat

10) Bouquet- Sweet edible flowers in various shapes. Each Shape is a different flavor.

11) Flower Popping Corn - Perfect for movies. Buttercup flowers filled with corn that pops in the air when opened. The flower flavors the corn as it pops. Comes in buttercup, cheddercup, sweetpea which has 6 smaller flowers on a slender stem
[/spoili]
[/spoili]
[spoili]

Pet Shop Plus
[spoili]
Pet and/or Dragon- Traditional may have any except the Riding Dragons and Draconic may have only Riding Dragons. If you are in both, one from each category will be required.
1) https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/xfa-b...atures-that-have-been-discovered-so-far.9504/
2) https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/xfa-blog-entry/more-avian.9506/
3) https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/xfa-blog-entry/canine-creatures.9507/
4) https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/xfa-blog-entry/felines.9508/
5) https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/xfa-blog-entry/reptilian.9510/
Pet Supplies (Be creative and add to the list!)
1) Various fruits and veggies
2) Pet Chow designed for each pet-required
3) Muzzles
4) Leashes-required
5) Toys-required
6) Cages-required for Avian and Personal Dragons
7) Cage Accessories including locks required for Avian and Personal Dragons
8) Pet beds-required
9) Food Locker. Food dishes, water dishes-required
10) Nesting Boxes, Slings, things on the go for the pet –required
Be creative with the toys and things on the go.

[/spoili]
The Home Furnishings
[spoili]
Anything that you might like from rugs to lamps to furniture and more.
[/spoili]

[/spoili]

Is there any questions before we leave?" Lady Violetta asked.

Last edited:
"Okay, so the Handheld Game Box is taking my priority, for obvious reasons. Clothing is important, the Reader will probably come in handy. I'm not a big fan of movies, but I'll get the Screen thing. Grooming supplies are handy, for the pet I'm getting. An instrument? Umm... I'm not really a musician kind of guy, but I guess I'll take an acoustic guitar. The Study Guides will be hands. I'll not need the basketry stuff or the pottery stuff. Archaic language? Hmm... I don't think I'll need it. Calligraphy. While I like writing, a lot, I write on a computer, so not needed. The PLT probably has a function like Microsoft Word. Musical Instrument? That's redundant, I already said I'm gonna get a guitar. Solar System? Auras? What the- what is that? I'll ask in a minute. Wand + wand stand, alrighty. Sweets, need to look over that too. Later, though. The only thing I'm required to get is the thing to store my sweets in.
Pet Shop Plus, let's do this. I'm taking a Arcane Wolf, so milk will be required till it's a month old. I'm seeing that I'll need to take a certain amount of chew toys, some rubber animal toys, rubber balls and some frisbees. I'll also need a leash, bed, collar, food dishes, bed, brush, comb and shears. An instrument is required? Well, if a guitar is good enough. I don't know, since it isn't specified."
Damian thought while writing it all down. "I have a couple of questions. Umm, what are Solar Systems and Auras? I ask, since they were on the General Store list? And is there a specific instrument required for an Arcane Wolf? It doesn't specify on the list you gave us.", Damian asked.

FAYE NORWOOD

Faye smiled widely, clearly pleased that Raven decided to talk to her. " Planning your trip to the village? " Faye had finished her few slices of pizza, and was now opening up her PLT. Opening up the file for the pets, Faye took note the pet that she wanted. "I am thinking of have a lesser water dragon as my first pet, since i am the draconic teacher. The kids will have a grand time, since the only parental figures here are us and the headmistress. " Faye took a note pad from her cloak pocket and wrote down what was suggested for the pet. ""mmm acessories, that cage in my room would need some things to go in it. plus i could stock my pond and fish tank with fish for them." Faye planned to stocking up on everything available for her little companion. Chocolate snacks were a given. The Reader seemed like the perfect thing for her, that and movies. "It would be a waste to have that huge TV and not use it" Faye reasoned to herself. Of course, the big list items were clothes. She could not wait to buy new shoes for herself.

KAIRI OZAKI

When Kairi heard instruments her heart skipped a beat. "Tachibana-san do you play an instrument?" Kairu could not wait to see thier selection, though she hope new ones would be there for her to learn. Kairi had her heart set on a lyre as a pet. She could imagine waking up to them and singing beautiful songs together to welcome the day. " I need to keep organized for the trip." Kairi pulled up the a blank file and started typing her list away. " I need basic necessities, clothes, shoes, and underwear. I wonder if they have any make up? i have never been able to wear any before." The wand seemed like a interesting thing to learn how to use as well. Speaking of learning things, Kairi remembered that the headmistress said to start planning classes around their future careers. Just from scanning through the career choices so far, she knew that she wanted to be a mixture of a song smith, spell caster, and dragon rider. "Well that means i need a basketry kit and pottery kit. I could but it out in the pet room so we can do things together. " Kairi was quite pleased at the startings of her list. She continued to look over all the given lists to outline her shopping trip.

"Alright students, since we do not have any questions, we shall leave for the Village. Please follow me." Lady Violetta spoke as she headed for the door and to the center hallway where the Floating Spiral Staircase is.
"We are going to go down to the Village. Always be courteous and remember your manners. Everything in this Castle is Sentient. To the Village, please." Lady Violetta spoke gently as she stepped onto the landing pad. She floated in a downwards
spiral until she could no longer be seen.

Mystique decided to hurry up and head downstairs so that she could have fun shopping. She stepped on the landing pad and spoke "To the Village, please."
Mystique smiled as she whirled down and around until she landed on the pad once more. She heard Lady Violetta speak and hurried off the pad and to one side.

"Please stepped to one side so that others may land safely." Lady Violetta spoke calmly.

Tachibana Kazu

"I do play an instrument, I play the flute, though I would like to possibly learn others." Tachibana turned and listened to what was being said, and realizing what was going on, quickly jotted down the final items for the village, and in case things went the way she planned. "Ozaki-san, we should go do our shopping together. It'll be more fun that way, and I'm pretty sure we are heading to the same places anyway." Turning and walking to the platform, she smiled and enunciated, "To the Village, please." and felt the world spinning as she moved to the floor. Landing, she walked to Lady Violetta. "Violetta-Sensei, I was wondering how difficult it wold be to change to the dragon class? I was looking around and thought that maybe it would be better to take a class that would have a broader scope for work." At times, she had to slow down her speaking again, but it wasn't as difficult to put the sentences together after she already had to do it since she was there.

Kairi Ozaki

Kairi nodded, finshing her list and following right behind her. While she was waiting on Kazu to teleport through, Kairi noticed Aly. She had just introduced herself, though She believed that she came through after her. "Its nice to meet you Aly. Its more fun to go as a group. you can join Tachibana-san and I if you want." Kairi waved at her and hopped on the platform. "MET YOU ALL AT THE SHOPS!" Kairi almost fell off, but managed to keep her balance. "To the Village, please" Kairi warped to the platform that was at the village. Kazu was near it, probably just getting off before Kairi got on. "So where to first?" She stepped off and walked enxt to her. The Village shops were a sight to see. They looked like they could hold everything one could ask for.

Status
Not open for further replies.