New World Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
FAYE NORWOOD

Faye looked down at her own cloak and was satisfied at the color combination. It wasnt everyday that you get a magical cloak. While the staff had gotten a run through of the situation at hand, the orientation really helped explain to Faye how magic really worked. Hearing about the pet got Faye all excited. She wondered what type of personality her pet would have.

KAIRI OZAKI

" p-p-PICTURE?" Kairi shuddered quietly. "How can think, all of this, happen because of that dusty picture?" Kairi remembered the box in her closet of her late mothers things. many of the things in the box were scorched or partially burned, but not that picture. It did not even have a wrinkle in it. then she realized that her father had not knocked her out, or at least she was really dead. "me? magical? the only thing anyone would say is magical about me is my musical talents. that or how much money my father manages to throw at me to have time for himself." Kairi joked to herself. That got Kairi thinking, is their any humanoid beings aside from the teachers and students here? are their any civilization outside of these school walls? Kairi wanted to know, but was too shy to raise her hand. Missing her opportunity, Kairi decided to listen to the rest and ask that blonde teacher from before. Before long the headmistress was handing them laptops that were support to be personalized starting with a simple touch. "This new place seemed to have advance technology, well i guess it would really be called magical tech." Kairi wondered to herself. Once she was told, Kairi opened her given box and placed her hand on the pad. It felt strange, alive.

Mystique was always curious about new things and began to investigate the first box which contained the robe. She like the shimmery grey and put it on immediately. Next was the empty Equipment Belt. She noticed that she could possibly add more things to it because it had loops for something. There was a paper inside the box with instructions on it.

Be sure to always wear your Equipment Belt and add items to it as needed. The following items can be bought at the Magic Shop.
Grimoire Pouch- holds your Grimoire safely at your side for quick reference.
Add Another Pouch for an Extra Book
A Knife
A Folding Shovel
A Small Axe
Medicinal Pouch

*Those things might come in handy… if I am not in a dream state. But if I am in a dream state it wouldn't hurt to get them either!*
Carefully, Mystique opened the next box. It was a rather large suitcase. She opened the suitcase to see that the front and sides lay down on the bottom while the sides on the lid held up the lid. Inside the lid was a screen. A note on the keyboard read as follows:

The Handprints are at each side. To access them, pull them out. This will be your key to your own lap top. Place your hands on the Handprints for Imprintation. Please wait for the screen to light up and follow the directions.
Mystique followed the directions and when she came to the first questionnaire she began to type.
Name: Mystique Rose deforest
Cell Number: 7
Course Preferred: Both
Dislikes: loud noises, people walking up behind her, canines,

Now she did not know what to do so she sat still in her seat.

Matthew looked at all the new things he had in front of himself, the cloak seemed interesting in how it self cleaned, the cell phones were just handy and the equipment belt was a bit confusing with nothing on it until he read the paper inside. Next was the laptop, looking at it didn't seem sentient but he might as well follow the instructions, he placed his hands on the correct places and waited until it took affect. Matthew waited for not very long before the screen booted up and he had to input a few details.

Name:
Cell number: 4
Course Preferred: Both
Dislikes: People who interrupt others, hypocrites and people who are generally annoying.

Now that he was thinking about his likes it seemed he wasn't going to get to play anymore games, how sad but he was going to have his work cut out for him from now on.

Damian received the boxes and he opened the one without the PLT in it. "A nice shade of blue-ish, grey! Wait, I can grab it and actually thoroughly feel the robes and the belt too? How?! I'm dreaming, right? Or... is this actual reality? Wait, I am actually panicking about my own thoughts. This is real! ...Awesome! Magic is real?! Nice!" , Damian thought while taking the robe and the belt and putting those on. He, unfortunately, need to take his hoodie off, but the robe was as comfortable as his hoodie, so he didn't mind as much. He then took the box with the PLT, which was more of a suitcase than a box. He put it carefully on the table. He followed the instructions of registering the PLT to him. He then needed to fill out form.

Name: Damian Jordan
Cell number: 6
Course preferred: Traditional Magic
Likes: Gaming, making game references, protecting and helping people,
Dislikes: Mean people, being the center of attention, "fans" of games and genres, the dark, obnoxiously loud places, most horror (games)

As Damian typed all of this, he thought: "So, this will be the beginning of my new life. Alright! Hmm, I'm curious though. Would any of my free-to-play MMOs still work over here? If so, cool! But if not, I at least got my 3DS with some games. So, I at least got something to do if I can't sleep at night."

Last edited by a moderator:
Tachibana Kazu

"Ozaki-san, do you find this a bit off?" Tachibana followed the instructions while talking, and opening her cloak found it to be a very light blue, almost an aqua color of sorts. It feels slightly alive.......... maybe this magic thing isn't just a near death coma i'm in...... Throwing the cloak over her shoulders and putting the belt on underneath, she spun to her side. "Ozaki-san, what color is yours?" She noticed that her friend had yet to actually get to the cloak, but was more bent on getting the...... PLT-thingy set up. Setting hers like it was shown, she followed the instructions to a fault.

Name: Tachibana Kazu
Cell number: 3
Course preferred: Traditional Magic
Dislikes: Oriental cooking and anti-out-of-body-experiences people.

Finishing up the questionnaire was not difficult, and the entire time she was wondering if it could talk with other computers, like the phones seemed to be able to do. "I-i have a question..........." as she spoke, her voice got slightly quieter, "Are these PLT things smaller than this, or is this all of it?" It had taken her longer to put that question together than she thought it would.

Lady Violetta did not expect that particular questions but she answered it anyways.
"This PLTs is the only kind there is. I am sure that everyone is wondering things like where and what kinds of games does it have or perhaps that you can get on the internet.
The answer is no to both questions.
"These items can only be used on MC- which is Magical Current, not AC which stands for Alternating Current or DC which is Direct Current. For that reason, any IPod, cellphone or other gadgetry that might have come with you, will not be able to be recharged. You may purchase compatible substitutes at the General Store when we go to the Village. Just remember that on this first trip to The Village, everything is free. You will have to purchase things after this trip.

Now everyone, listen up. I want you to think about your future career and what you might need. If you are an explorer, you might want to have a riding dragon or a personal dragon that could be trained to find ores or gems. If you want to be a ship captian, you might want a different pet. Perhaps you would like two pets- a dragon and a different pet.

This is where life here will get interesting. After our pizza buffet, we will go to the village to buy a pet and or dragon. If you buy a dragon, you must take Draconic Classes. Fortunately, a lot of the classes are the same as Traditional Magic. You may choose either Traditional Magic, Draconic or Both Courses.

On your PLTs are two folders. One called The Stores in The Village and The Carnival and the other is called All Mythical Creatures that have been Discovered so Far.
During the lunch break, I want you to look over these two folders to decide which pet is right for you. Are there any questions?"

KAIRI OZAKI

"I love techology, I just could not help to set up this PLT first. I have not seen my cloack yet, but if its like yours' it is going to be really pretty" Kairi answered Kazu while it was scanning. After her hand was scanned, Kairi inputted her responses for the questionaire:

Name: Kairi Ozaki
Cell number: 9
Course preferred:
Traditional and droconic arts
Likes: Music, chocolate, cooking, swimming, video games, reading, studying, singing, animals
Dislikes: broccoli, rudeness, violence

Setting aside her PLT, Kairi turned her attention to the box with her cloak and belt inside. Opening it, Kairi found her cloak to be the deepest shade of maroon she has ever seen. Kairi loved the color red, so seeing her pwn cloak to seemingly reflect that was a much needed treat. After answering Kazu's question, It almost broke her heart. "That means no video games. I wonder what kind of books they had." When the headmistress mentioned pets, Kairi's eyes light up like a bonfire. She loved animals to like no other. She could not wait for the trip to whatever village they were going to. When asked if anyone had other questions, it took everything she had to raise her hand. " Well..... if we have to think about careers, is there some sort of job training or college we have to go to. Also, you said after this first trip we would have to buy them. Is there an allowance system? Or will we be assigned some sort of job to earn this world's money?" Kairi asked with the speaking voice her mother taught her.

"You will be starting your training for your job in two days time. You will have a base allowance and then depending on how well you participate in class, your attendance record, assisting others and how well your pets are will determine your weekly allowance.
Your weekly base allowance 1 unit of credit is your base. You can earn 1 more unit of credit for each of the other 4 plus if you get all 5 units credit, it will double. I always make it worth your while to be the best that you can be." Lady Violetta spoke.

Mystique looked around the lecture room and was puzzled about one thing. She raised her hand then asked "Why are the cloaks all different colors?"

"Everything has a certain amount of Sentiency. Your cloak sensed what was your favorite color. Ir you wish for it to be a different color, then think of that color and the cloak will change." Lady Violetta spoke.

"Two folders to analyze, huh? Not a big deal. But, damn! I'll need to get replacement for my 3DS! I hope at the very least my games will transfer over, but you'll not hear me complain if my save date also comes over. At the very least, I'll not have to play the Pokémon games all the way over again, they save their data on the cartridge. Hopefully my SD-cart will work on the replacement, or the system transfer will work. Meh... Let's take a quick look at the 'Stores in the Village and the Carnival' folder. Probably a map, some explanation, the usual.", Damian thought.

He opened the folder and indeed, he saw a map. He opened it and quickly analyzed it. "Let's take a look. General store, enough said. Wand shop, self explanatory. Pet shop plus, while it does explain it self, why the random plus? Ah, well. Blah, blah, I'll quickly look over the carnival. Games, huh. Might be worth checking out. Roller coasters, not my thing, but understandable that it's there. The Tunnel of... L-l-love?! What the?! Why must love always haunt me?! I never had a girlfriend and I'll probably never get one! Well, the boy-to-girl ratio is 2:4, 2 guys and 4 girls. My chances are higher than ever... Wait, what am I thinking?! I never have even been on a date! I got no chance to get myself a girlfriend."
, Damian thought. When he saw 'the Tunnel of Love', he quickly closed the file and the folder, and he wanted to pretend that never happened.

Matthew was happy with everything he got but the loss of having no games or internet for that matter shook him to his core, he was unsure what he would do with his spare time but then again there in a town so that might be some what interesting. Matthew thought about the pet he might get and he raised his hand, "What pets are available in the town?" He asked unsure if they had regular pets or strange ones like wolves or big cats.

KAIRI OZAKI

Kairi was satisfied that this new world seemed like it was striving to be fair and full of opportunities. Going through the files on her PLT, she tried to get a feel on what the village had to offer. She could not wait to shop for goodies and gadgets for her personal space. "books, books, books! if this world lacks the games i want, books will still be there for me." Kairi envisioned her old book collection. She had floor to ceiling bookshelves teeming with books. there was never enough room for her new books. " one of the perks of being a politicians daughter" Those words came out of her mouth full of bitterness. She quickly regretted bring up her past. "not going down that road again" It was odd, Kairi was talking more than usual. She was more of the silent/observant type. It must be her gaining a new friend that helped her open up. Maybe it was due to the fact that she was finally free from that man. Kairi did not really care, she enjoyed her new found confidence. Kairi turned to Kazu after she open the creatures file. "do you have a pet in mind, Tachibana-san?" reading over the file she saw something that peaked her interest. "oh wow a singing bird? they even have a singing dragon!"

Tachibana Kazu
"Hmmmmmmmm," Tachibana quickly looked back over the birds that she saw. "Well, the Lyre looks like it will suit me best....... but I don't know if I'll be able to pay for an animal that'll get that big.... unless they do their own hunting..." She scrolled through the list and noticed something. "Hey Ozaki-san, do you think it's only birds that are available as pets? Wouldn't it be cool if we could have, like a wolf, or since there's magic, like a shadow wolf?" Looking at the virtual library, she decided that it would provide an adequate use for her free time, and as a great study tool. She tried to find books, but realized that she didn't really know what she was doing to add them. "Lady Violetta-sempai, how does the library work? Does it have classics available, or like, magically historic books?" She realized that she had asked her question in Japanese, and took a moment to translate it correctly to English.

"Each of you may have what is called a 'Virtual Library'. It is a lot like a Nook back home except that it can hold every book in the world. There are people on Earth that are working to put all books- old and new- in magical form. It will have the classics like William Shakespeare, Sir Lord Nelson Coward- I am reading on of his plays called Blythe Spirit at the moment- Tennyson, Keats as well as Stephen King and Ray Bradbury. If you want a specific book, there is a request form to fill out and someone will transcribe it to the MC version.

Even I do not know what all is one there. All subjects from History to various sciences to autobiographies to those that have been published so long ago that they are rare. I have a book of Kells in my Virtual Library.

You can pick up one in The General Store when you get your freebie shopping trip. The Game Box will have games from all over the world like Pong, Pokemon, Mario Brothers, Mine Craft and even a few that is in the development stage. If you play a game in the development stage, you could earn units of credit.

There is a Virtual Jukebox that has all of the music known to mankind in it. You can even put your own music that you have created in your own Virtual Jukebox.

I have many things that you may have free on this trip. You will be allowed a pet and all of the food it needs plus there will be grooming products for it, leashes, collars, training teasers and toys.

Any other questions before we finish up here and have a pizza party?" Lady Violetta asked.

"What about art supplies and other craft supplies? Clothes and things for our room? Sweets?" Mystique asked eagerly.

"Of course there are such things. I will be teaching a few crafts as well. I encourage you to take all the courses that you can handle." Lady Violetta spoke with a chuckle for she liked seeing students getting excited about things.

KAIRI OZAKI

Kairi raised her hand again and spoke up. " Can we stop into our rooms before we go, so we can see how much space we have? Some of the animals on those files sounded dangerous, where would we keep such ones? " Kairi would love to have a companion to sing with. Back on Earth, kairi was classically trained on many instruments. Kairi was mastering singing at the time she "fell". While her teachers could not follow her to this world, Kairi's passion for her music was still there. Kairi read on the files that a class that was offered was an instrumental class. She needed to find some type of instrument until then. "I wonder if they have pianos here, That would be wonderful." Kairi was starting to accept this new world. other than her friends and books, there was nothing for her at home. Kairi never had a boyfriend, she was always too busy practicing, studying, or abroad on lab internships. suddenly Kairi remembered her poor plants she left in her room. "They are as good as dead, I guess i could grow some here" Kairi was going to like this new world.

Alianne followed the steadily growing group at they were led on some sort of tour. She mentally filed away the information that was given. When the woman said something about a picture, Aly had remembered the poster sbe had lain on her floor. She vaguely recalled the image of a grand castle depicted on the glossy surface. She must have stepped on the poster as she walked into her closet.

A box was handed to Aly. She listened carefully as the woman explained what it was. She did as instructed with it, entering thd information when the screen showed it.

Name: Alianne Lockwood
Cell number: 1
Course Preferred: Draconic
Likes: Animals; birds, reptiles, mamals. Reading. Earthen toned colors such as Olive Green, Forest Green, Emerald Green and browns.
Dislikes: Spiders. Scary movies, most of them anyway. Neon colors. They are so unnatural.

Upon hearing that she could still gain access to her favorite books, Aly silently cheered. She could nevrr be without a book. She would have to request the contents of her bedroom library later. Her shelves were overflowing with books. Her parents always tried to make her stop 'wasting' her money on books that she had no room for. Oh, she always managed to make room.

She couldn't wait to visit the Village to choose her pet. She would definitely get a Dragon. They were so misunderstood. Always burning towns in many stories. Aly truly believed that Dragond had once soared the skies of Earth but were wiped out because of human insecurities and fear.

After finishing with the computer-like thing, Aly pulled out her robes and cloak. The robes were the color of tree bark with a leafy green trim. The cloak was an iridescent gem-like green.

Last edited:
"All creatures here are domesticated type. If they are raised properly they will be loveable and loyal to the owner. It is like pit bulls. They are thought of being mean fierce dogs but they were made that way. Pit bulls can be as gentle as any other dog. It just has to be raised properly.

You pet will live in your room where you can keep an eye on them. You will be purchasing whatever your pet needs and if I would get all that I could this time because everything is free on this shopping trip.

If there are no other questions, you may go see your room. Just take the Spiral Staircase up to the bedroom floor. Stand on the landing pad and say 'To the bedroom floor, please'. You will go spinning upwards to the floor where you will land safely."

FAYE NORWOOD

Faye was the first to get up and lead towards the platform. "to the bedroom floor, please" after spirals and swirls surrounded her, she was transported to the upper floor. Faye fell into the school only yesterday, so this was the second time she used the magical stairwell. Her room was the on the opposite side from the students, but right next to the headmistress' room. There was not many staff here. The school seem to do fine on its own for the most part. Faye decided she needed to befriend violetta and raven, although Raven seem to be very illusive. "I should change into more comfortable shoes." Faye opened her door and walked into her living room.

Faye's room was mostly done before she got there. It was oddly to her taste. Her lving room walls were covered in a light flowery wallpaper the floor throughout her living area and bedroom was a dark wood. to her right, a huge powder blue desk sat. It had more than enough room for the research that she would have to gather on her dragons and animals.At the moment the only papers on the desk was her lesson plans for her draconic class. Her training in college gave way to a habit of Faye taking detailed notes on her animal patients. Her ability to communicate with animals made it easier for her to pinpoint whatever was wrong with them. Faye's living room was furnished with a dark grey lounge couch and a wide entertainment set. Her TV was the perfect size for the room, not too big but no where near small.
A nice bright green rug was paired with green couch pillows. In the wall was fish tank that opened into the opposite room, which the headmistress explained was her pet room. Straight in front of her was wall that separated the living space and her bedroom. On the left corner was a setting spot with black chairs. They had light grey and white pillows on them. "Whoever picked out these colors did a nice job." to her delight, extra storage was provided via white built in shelves. They were the soon going to be filled with every kic nac Faye could find, most likely more journals for her research.

Faye knew that Her PLT would be a good place to keep her research, but faye preferred analog than digital when it came to her work. Faye was happy that all of her leisure books would be in one place, it would giver her more room to hoard more trinkets. heading into her green and purple bedroom, Faye opened her closet and picked out the flats that she came with. Her closet was pretty much empty other than one extra set of clothes from the day before. Her trip was not planned, or atleast Faye never thought that the picture would really work. She wanted to leave ever since the incident that left her estrange in her marriage. finding the picture was suppose to be the answer to her long burning question; to stay or to go. If after touching the picture her heart hurt, she would stay and work it out. However things did not go as planned, and she found herself in front of the school. It was not as bad as Faye thought, other than be freaked out that she was in a new world. Turning to her make up console that was on the dividing wall, Faye smoothed out her side braid. "Maybe i should try a different look? Its not like the dragons would care."
Faye kicked off her heels and laied on her bed. Her covers was a pretty shade of purple, and her accent pillows was a pair of a fuzzy blue one and two dark green dotted pillows. The large purple pillow case that matched her covers was very soft. "I wonder what they stuff them with." Loved that there was a reading nook in her room, but it seemed like reading was going to be something she would do alot. Faye knew she would not be happy with just herself as company. It was a good thing Faye would Have a pet to bond with. Her horse, vivi, from back home would be so happy to know that Faye would have an opportunity to start anew. Faye hoped that the new student felt the same. After their shock, they should be able to see the great things that this situation could bring. Faye knew how the world worked back home. It was so much corruption and injustice in the world. From what Faye could glen from the headmistress, there was so much opportunities for the students to shape this world.

Faye still did not even know if her abilities to speak to animals transferred to this world. nothing about her changed, so she should be able to talk to the dragons, and her soon to be pet. Faye's pet room was beautiful. The wall that shared the fish tank with the living room had a green upholstered swing set. There was medium colored flooring common in outdoor decks. The wall on the left had huge windows that left in so much light. With the partial glass ceiling, the room felt like a huge green house.
A nice grass and rock pond was backed up onto the far right wall. The pond had a nice small waterfall that went nicely with the surrounding tress and brushes. The whole thing added to the rooms atmosphere. "This pond looks just like the lake by the aunt and uncles farm. I remember swimming there with my friends during the summers. I loved swimming." That gave Faye a great idea. "Why dont i get a water lesser dragon. I know that i would love that." Faye grabbed her PLT and sat outside on the patio swing. She accessed creature file and read up on the lessor dragon. "Yes that tank would be the prefect place for the water dragon. I would stock the wall tank and pond with different fish for it as well." Faye closed the PLT and walked back into the living room. Faye relaxed on the couch and started a list of things she would need. " Clothes, pet supplies, snacks..."

• Love
Reactions: The Creator 8
Mystique walked to the platform and spoke carefully
"To the bedroom floor, please."
She felt a bit of air under her feet and she drifted upwards in a spiral motion that made her feel a bit giddy. Once she arrived on the floor, she walked away from where she landed so that she would not be bumped into by the next person. She walked down the hall until she found her room number. She put her belongings on the floor beside her as she took a deep breath.

Hesitantly, Mystique placed her hands on the metal plate on the door. It felt warm and a bit tingly as it turned red. Soon it turned green and the door opened up into a large room. She slowly picked up her satchel and PLTs then walked inside the room.
It had a desk and chair in one corner then a few shelves as well as a bed and dresser. There was an elevator for some reason. She put the satchel on the bed and took her brush out to brush out the tangles in her hair. Once she was done, she took out the best dress out of the satchel to put on.

After that Mystique 'rode' the elevator down, making sure that she held tight to her PLTs. As she floated down, Mystique had a thought cross her mind. This was must be how it felt to be able to fly! When she landed, it was a great disappointment to her but there are many new experiences ahead of her including getting a pet! She wondered what else she was going to experience as she opened her PLTs.

She saw that there was a map section and she opened it to find that she was standing across from the dining room. Rather disappointing but she could explore more later. She walked into the dining room to see more pizza than she thought that could be made for just one meal. So many different kinds......

The Head Housekeeper, Raven Blackthorn, sat a few rows back from the students at the Orientation. She had already received her items earlier that day at the Staff Meeting. As the students input thier information into thier PLTs, Raven went through her box as she had already put her information into her PLT after the meeting. She made a mental note to visit a cleaning supply store in the Village to stock up.

After the Orientation, Raven went off to her rooms to tidy up and put her new belongings away before meeting Lady Violetta, Faye, and the students in preparation of going to the Village.

Aly had followed the other students to the stairs. "To the bedroom floor please." She said. She would have to get used to the feeling of floating. She found her room immediately, as it was the first one. The panel beside the door looked like some sort of security lock. She placed her hand on the indicated area until a green light flashed. She slid the door open and stepped inside. It looked cozy and roomy. She found a a notepad on the desk and wrote a list of things she would need at the Village store.

(It's finally working! :D I don't know what went wrong the first two times.)

"Well, I don't wanna be that guy who always waits to be the one whose always last when needing to do something in school.", Damian thought to himself while walking to the platform. He cleared his throat a bit and said: "To the bedroom floor, please."
Damian felt something under his feet and then he flew spiraling upwards. "Huh, neat. Geez, I'm already at the point where just flying upwards with nothing see-able propelling me upwards isn't that surprising to me.", Damian thought to himself. Once he arrived on the floor, he looked out for the number 6, seeing as that was on the box. He got to, what he assumed was, his door. He put his hoodie on his shoulder, which he held in his left hand the entire time, while putting his PLT down on the ground.

He tried to open the door, but he didn't succeed. He did notice the metal plate but did not think it was important. He put his hands on the plate, which glowed red when he did. He took his hands off as soon as the plate glowed green. The door opened, Damian facepalmed for not realizing it sooner, Damian took his PLT off the ground and walked inside. He closed the door after himself. He sighed as he looked into the room. He directly looked at, what looked to be an elevator. "What? An elevator? I'm guess that works on a key system or code system, seeing as that wouldn't be very safe without it.", Damian thought upon seeing the elevator. He saw a couch standing there, facing a TV hanging on the wall and a little TV stand. He sighed as he put his hoodie on the couch. He took the Majora's Mask steel pin badge of his hoodie, which he got from pre-ordering "The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D, Special Edition". He put the pin badge on his robes, which had changed his color to azure. "Huh, my favorite color! Nice! Ah, I'm think I'm starting to feel home here... I could get used to this.", Damian thought. He also took this time to look at his "Super Smash Bros. for 3DS" dog-tag necklace, a pre-order bonus. He looked around and saw a closet behind the elevator. A bed was beside the closet, which also had a night stand next to him. From the door he came into, directly next to that was a corner desk and there was a closet directly to the door opposite to it. He looked at the sign next to the door. "Pet room" it said. That gave enough explanation.

He decided he should probably head down soon. He took his PLT and went down with the elevator. "This does feel nice, going down the elevator. It feels different than normal. Ugh... I'm getting hungry... Wait, what is that I smell? Is that... pizza?! Many kinds too! Thank whoever brought pizza to this place! I can't wait now! Calm down, Damian... No need to rush and besides, you need to think about which pet you are going to take... I don't know, yet. Maybe something resembling a Pokémon, or if Pokémon actually exist, a Pokémon. But, let's not get hopeful. You never know.", Damian thought going down the elevator. When the door opened, he walked out and looked around. There was pizza, a lot of pizza! Damian's eyes widened and filled with happiness when he saw that. But, he decided to wait until everyone was there. He took a seat and put on his PLT to look at the folders they were told to study.

Status
Not open for further replies.