New World Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could take the butler/housekeeper if it will only be during certain times, I'd still like a Dracinic student if I'm not the teacher, but I can really only handle one full-time character. I'm still coming back from a long inactive spell from another site and my work schedule doesn't allow for a lot of free time.

Students will be doing most of the posting, then the headmaster (me) then draconic teacher and the butler the least yet is very important person.

If I feel comfortable adding a second character,may my character be a late student? If we need staff first, I'll play housekeeper.

We need staff but students will be added soon after. The planet is in position to accept students for 2 days.
Brief Agenda
Day 1 - Staff moves in and has their orientation.
Day 2- Students arrive and have their orientation.
Day 3- Visit the Village and the planet leaves Earth's Orbit.
Day 4- First day of classes.

We could possibly add a second cycle of acceptance if there is more interest, but I'll stick with staff for now. As much as I love Dragons, I don't always need to have one.

Staff may have pets and there is a small personal dragon.

Also I would need at least 3 students to start the RP.

Aww. A little Dragon to perch on my shoulder.

Is it possible I can combine, like a mix-breed?

Yes if you like. I am working on my lectures and class instruction. That is why it takes me a bit to respond.

That's fine. I'm going to bed. I have to work tomorrow.

Sweet Dreams! I'll have the first level finished by tomorrow. *Smiles*

If I feel comfortable adding a second character,may my character be a late student? If we need staff first, I'll play housekeeper.

Okay i just wanted to make sure since i develop my characters based on the RP enviornment and situation. I will create both teacher and student(more than likely females) and post thier CS by sunday. Do you prefer realistic chatacters or are cartoon characters alright @Drifter

The pictures do not matter. I don't have any students signed up yet. Is there a special place or is this place ok for the OOC? I am not too good with this site yet.

This thread is on interest check. I think u have to put it on the group roleplay forum for whatever genre u think goes best with ur plot. There is modern fantasy and regular fantasy. Idk if this plot works for science fiction since there is magic.

So lead me there please. I am so confused here. I do most of mine else where.

On the top left courner of the page you should see the tab labeled forums. Then scroll down to the group rokeplay subheading. There you will be genres of RPs. You pick on you think goes best with your exsisting plot. Once you click on the genre right at the top there should be an opinion to create a new thread. That is where the offical role play thread should. Before that you would want to set up a thread for sign ups. Right at the top of that same page should be a tab called sign ups and disscussions. That is where your sign up thread should be. I dont know how to link the two threads since ive never had my own RP before.

Thank you! I have started the thread for sign ups.

Is there a section for a blog or for information? I have a list of creatures for the students to choose from.

Status
Not open for further replies.