Room 12:
Room 13:
Room 14:
Room 15:

HeadMistress: Lady Violetta Rose deForest
Draconic Teacher: Faye Norwood
Medic:
Butler/Head Housekeeper: Raven Blackthorn

I am looking for a home for a new world type of RP. I only would like those who will be dedicated players to apply. Even though you are over 17, you will be playing as a student who was just brought to the planet for some reason of your own (ages 15 to 17) or as an responsible adult (ages 25 to 35) who wishes to leave Earth for whatever reason.
Each person will start out at the Academy and will journey forth into the new world. My ultimate goal is to create a world of magic and conflicting countries. The Academy part is to familiarize each person as they enter the world how the magic works and does not work.
There will be opportunities to make your own country, create new magical creatures as well as new Magicks after graduation. Of course there will be set rules for this world and if someone wishes to change a ruling, it can be discussed but my final ruling will stand. Anyone can try (and most likely persuade me if you have a good reason) to change the ruling.
I am often on during the day but there might be a day where I will need a Co- GM to help me.
Ask questions and I shall answer them!

Last edited:
Hmmmmm...... Perhaps...... *Lady Mystique writes*

The beginning of your new life…….Out there on a lonely planet called Earth is some shunned people. Well maybe not really shunned but not noticed very often, kinda strange, weird or simply not understood. Each and every one of the people has something in common with each other. None of them yet know what bonds them together but they, aye that they soon will. The Creator has made a place for these special on the Planet called Safe Haven. On Safe Haven is a land mass called Sanctuary and more specifically on Caldwell's Lands. What matters most is that these special people with this ancient core are gathered and placed there where they will be safe once more.

On this planet, these students will form relationships that are good and bad, learn what magic they can control and how to use it, have a mythical pet and much more.

I would love to join your RP. What exactly are you looking for as far as characters?

I am looking for students ( ages 15- 17) mostly. I'd like to have at least 5 students. You may have up to two characters. It would be nice to have a teacher to help me.

This has me intrigued.

im interested in being a teacher, however i have no experience in that type of character. I will have to do some thinking on that but if not i will definitely be creating a student character.

Do you know of anyone who would want to play a student? I have a whole new world to populate!

I'll play a student. I'm new to the site, so I don't know anyone here.

I will post a IC and we can try this. Perhaps we will have more than I expect.

I have decided to go ahead and run this RP now that I have my laptop up and running good once more.
I have run this Academy before and I have added what I hope are interesting classes and ideas. I need more ideas and I hope to have help from those who join this RP.
I will try to run this academy here and maybe it will turn into a world of great reknown!

MUST READ! My Rules for Magic Students.
NO ONE HAS ANY MAGIC! NO EXCEPTIONS! Do not ask.
1) Be online at least every other day. If you are going to be gone for more than two days, please post it on the OOC.
At 7 days, you will no longer be in the RP.
2) I do not like one liners! Please post at least 3 full sentences of 5 words or at least 15 words minimum.
3) Nothing above PG 13. Hand holding, light kissing, and hugs. Then fade to black or take it to the PMs.
4) Follow the rainbow.
5) No Godmoding without permission!
6) Do not post before you are accepted into the RP.
7) Keep Player Knowledge Separate From Character Knowledge.
8) Place the line that is not a rule in the other line of the character sheet.
9) Respect the other players.
10) More will be added if I see the need for more.

Here is the CS application for Traditional Magic Students:

Name:
Appearance:
Picture
Traditional Magic
Rank of the Basic 4 (Fire, Water, Earth, Air/Wind):
1) Fire
2) Earth
3) Wind
4) Water
Unique Traits:
Personality:
History:
Pet desired: (All pets are just weaned or in an egg)
Other:

Here is the CS application for Draconic Students:
Name:
Appearance:
Picture
Draconic Student
1) Fire
2) Earth
3) Wind
4) Water
Unique Traits:
Personality:
History:
Dragon Type desired: (All dragons are in eggs- will not hatch before day 3 of classes)
Other:
I will start the IC if I get a minimum of three students. I will update the Rooms each time I approve a person.
Rooms Taken
Room Assignment:
Traditional Magic Student; DS= Draconic Student;
Room 1:
Room 2:
Room 3:
Room 4:
Room 5:
Room 6:
Room 7:
Room 8:
Room 9:
Room 10:

Yes you may! If I get 3 people to put in their CS, then I will put the IC up. I'll check here a couple times a day to see if I have 3 Student CS placed here.

Can you please explain a Draconic student and traditional? I just want to know the difference before I decide.

Same here i would like to have some one info so i can make the desicion to either make only a teacher or bother teacher and student

Draconic student will be studying and raising a dragon which will be ridden.
Traditional Student will be studying how to use magic itself and will raise a mythical pet to maturity.

Name: Alianne (Aly) Donovan
Appearance:

Room:
Draconic Student
1) Fire
2) Earth
3) Wind
4) Water
Unique Traits:
Personality:
History:
Dragon Type desired: (All dragons are in eggs- will not hatch before day 3 of classes)
Other:(I'll finish later)

If no one takes it before we begin, I can make the Draconic teacher.

I'm only doing one character right now, and if it's the teacher we need, I'll be it.

If no one takes it before we begin, I can make the Draconic teacher.

I'm only doing one character right now, and if it's the teacher we need, I'll be it.

To clarify do ypu definately want the role or are you saying that if the role is still open after people join you wouldnt mind doing it.

Because i kinda want it.... But im flexable

CynderTheDragoness and koolkat4595,

I would like for one of you to the butler (who will have a secret mission) and the other will be the draconic teacher. Please decide between the two of you and let me know.

Thank you for 'being volunteered'. I will be back later for more details and hopefully more students.

Status
Not open for further replies.