3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
Let's fangirl/boy about the new season of Doctor Who!

I haven't finished it yet, and I haven't decided how I feel about Capaldi's Doctor. I'm tired of goofy, and I'm hoping the New Who will be a little more serious: more drama less comedy, y'know?

Ahh! I totally forgot that was today! @A@ I'll have to play catch up later…

But yeah, I hear ya. As much as I enjoy the humorous antics of the previous Doctor, some serious drama would be very much welcomed at this point.

Reactions: Minibit
My facebook has already begun to dribble with the simpering of people who don't like Capaldi.

I really enjoyed Dr. Who before the fanbase exploded and everyone loved it cause its nerdy, geeky, and lolsorandumbxDDDD.

Given that the Doctor's just regenerated, it's a little hard to tell whether his antics are just regeneration taking their toll, or whether he's just being the Doctor. Still, if him picking an old man's face is as big a deal as it's being made out to be, we might be seeing his age finally catching up with him.

• Love
MUST WATCH! *shakes internet*

I want a darker, mature Doctor, with scary eyes and a deep voice. I think Peter Cappuccino's our man.

MUST WATCH! *shakes internet*

I want a darker, mature Doctor, with scary eyes and a deep voice. I think Peter Cappuccino's our man.
"Lookit these eyebrowsh! Oh! I'm scottish! Now I can complain about things! See these eyebrows? THEY'RE ANGRY EYEBROWS!"

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.