New Werewolf Idea (male character needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Melody Frazier

Original poster
Okay, don't laugh. I had this idea where there's this girl who gets caught in bad situations, such as being caught walking home late with a boy. Anyway, her dad and stepmom send her to a summer camp, what she calls brat camps, because its a camp for kids with a whole bunch of problems and are the children of famous people. Any way, she gets there and starts seeing and hearing strange things, such as howls at night and.notices a boy disappearing around meal times. She finds out his secret and now has.to. help hide it.

Is this an idea for another forum, or something here on Iwaku? ^.^

Is this an idea for another forum, or something here on Iwaku? ^.^
No idea. I'm brand new. For this, all I'm trying to do is find a partner. This is an rp idea.

No idea. I'm brand new. For this, all I'm trying to do is find a partner. This is an rp idea.

Well for finding a partner in this, I'd suggest you post your premise in a sign up thread in the proper genre forum~ I could direct you to that if you'd like!

Well for finding a partner in this, I'd suggest you post your premise in a sign up thread in the proper genre forum~ I could direct you to that if you'd like!
Thank you. I'd appreciate that. :)

@Melody Frazier If you're looking for just one partner without any smut scenes, I advise you to contact a staff member so that they may move this to the correct forum: one x one roleplay sub-forum. This area is for advertising and affiliating for other websites. It is not roleplay related. (:

Status
Not open for further replies.