1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

New Werewolf Idea (male character needed)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Melody Frazier, Oct 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay, don't laugh. I had this idea where there's this girl who gets caught in bad situations, such as being caught walking home late with a boy. Anyway, her dad and stepmom send her to a summer camp, what she calls brat camps, because its a camp for kids with a whole bunch of problems and are the children of famous people. Any way, she gets there and starts seeing and hearing strange things, such as howls at night and.notices a boy disappearing around meal times. She finds out his secret and now has.to. help hide it.

2. Is this an idea for another forum, or something here on Iwaku? ^.^

3. No idea. I'm brand new. For this, all I'm trying to do is find a partner. This is an rp idea.

4. Well for finding a partner in this, I'd suggest you post your premise in a sign up thread in the proper genre forum~ I could direct you to that if you'd like!

5. Thank you. I'd appreciate that. :)

6. @Melody Frazier If you're looking for just one partner without any smut scenes, I advise you to contact a staff member so that they may move this to the correct forum: one x one roleplay sub-forum. This area is for advertising and affiliating for other websites. It is not roleplay related. (:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.