New to Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Arnwick

Original poster
Hello community!

Just created my account today after my friend and I were looking around for a good RP forum since our last one sailed into rather disappointing straits. This place looks very interesting and I can't wait to get started on some RP!

I've been doing hardcore (-ish) roleplay for around 4 years now, and consider myself competent in both etiquette and in quality of writing. I hope one would be after 4 years of doing it! Currently, I study law at university in the U.K and love reading, writing fiction, listening to music and gaming outside of work. I absolutely adore the dark fantasy genre and works that encompass it, gaming examples being the Witcher, Diablo and Soulsborne! Getting into RP in such a genre would be incredible, as I love the more unpredictable stories they often tell. However, I will roleplay almost anything so long as it is done well.

Hoping to start a new chapter in RPing of sorts here, and I look forward to seeing you all around! Thanks for reading!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! I hope you enjoy your time here at Iwaku and we're better than your previous RP forum. :D There are plenty of dark fantasy fans here as well, so I'm sure you'll find something to suit your tastes. I've been roleplaying for about 3 years myself, which doesn't feel so long for me, I guess, cause I know people who have been doing it for over a decade. If you have any questions feel free to contact me or any other staff member. We also have a newbie care package we've been organizing for new people coming in.

Status
Not open for further replies.