P

Profoundcactus

Original poster
Merry Christmas y'all! It's a little late but I hope you appreciate the sentiment. I'm here looking for a few rp partners! And while I do have a few awesome rp partners, I'm greedy and I want more.

Few things about me. I'm a college student, I work part time and I'm running a business on top of that, you'd think this would mean I can' reply a lot but you would be wrong there! I'm always on my computer, and I usually use rping as a way to escape the stress of reality so you'll find me here a lot. That being said there will be times where I can't with anything and I will try to inform you when such an event happens.

How do I rp? Well, I never liked using terms like detailed or literature and such. It just feels degrading to other people who little rping with smaller post sizes. I post as much as the story calls for. If our two characters are having a conversation it's safe to assume that I won't be posting eight paragraph replies. I do like having something to work with when replying. I like details even if it's inner dialogue that other characters can't hear.

My first language isn't English, it's Spanish actually. I'm fluent in both but sometimes I make mistakes. I have Grammarly set up on my computer but some things just get past all of that. Forgive me. If it gets annoying just take me in the back and kill me. That all being said I like to think of myself as a fun cactus and we can all have fun together. That being said as for r rated content, I do that but I prefer not have completely smut driven plot lines. Let's say more half and half.

Finally to the part you've been waiting for!

Fleshed out Plots:

Here are the fleshed out plot that I've been working on and if you're interested, let me know. None of these plots are set in stone and can be changed.

1 Vampire X Human (I would like to be the human)
Vampires have been the secret power within human society that humans aren't ready to know about but when a series of murders of fledging vampires have been discovered a vampire is sent out of her coven to follow a human reporter who may be the key of uncovering the truth

2 Superheros (I would like to be the older sister in the group of siblings FXF prefered)
A group of siblings are saved from an institution who wanted to use their powers to unleash an old evil on to the world. They are brough to a 'safe' place where other super powered teens and kids are kept to be trained to become the next superheros.

Bareboned Pairings:

If none of my plots tickled your fancy here are just some pairing I'd like to work around. A warning, all of these pairings are for gay or lesbian couples. It's just a preference of mine I hope that's not a deal breaker. What's in bold is what I prefer to rp as.

Modern
Rebel x Jock
✦ Teacher x Student
✦ Rich X Poor
Deaf boy X Hearing boy
✦ Person in Abusive Relation X Their best friend who wants them out of relationship
✦ model x photographer

Fantasy
✦Vampire X Human
Werewolf X Vampire
Magic user X Magic hater
Horror
✦Kidnapper X Kidnapped
✦ Yandere X Victim
✦ Abusive relationships
✦Master x Slave
✦ Boss harassing Employee X Employee

Fandoms:

With me and fandoms I don't like writing canon characters and I don't think they should be the main characters. I'm much more interested in using these fandoms as pre-established worlds that we can set characters up in and see what they do.

✦ Skyrim
✦ Justice League
✦Teen titan