1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

New to this forum, not to RP. Looking for a male RPer.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Erica, Apr 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have been RPing for a little over 10 years now and I am chasing down some good stories and characters. I really enjoy all sorts of plots and characters and I like for RPs to get as big as they can and as enthralling as they can.

I have been currently addicted to the idea of fairy tale tropes. Things like prophecies, curses, and the like would be rampant in the story. I do have an idea for a "Beauty and the Beast-esque" RP. It has to deal with familial curses and interactions and histories between ancient families. I guess the other thing to compare it to would be a near Game of Thrones kind of historical setting. If you're interested in that, let me know.

I also love fantasy in any era (modern, Victorian, ancient) and I am always down for supernatural stories.

The plots I find interest in usually have darker elements to them and are quite serious. It isn't doom and gloom all the time, but things are definitely dramatic and of a more "adult" nature. Take that as you will.

Feel free to throw anything else my way or chat with me. Feel free to respond here or via e-mail: solidstories@gmail.com

I guess the only "weird" thing about me is that I prefer to RP via e-mail. I get the notifications on my phone and it allows me quick and easy response no matter where I am. I find that my usually busy schedule doesn't allow me to sit down at consistent time periods each day, and e-mail allows me to respond as frequently as I can. With that being said, I can reply almost 3-5 times a day.

#1 Erica, Apr 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2014
  2. I like your style and I am willing to rp with you.

3. Hi!
    I love blowing up RP's into epic proportions myself ^^ The way I play my RP's is that I just immerse myself into the story and after a few posts, when I get a feel for the environment, I usually start spinning plot webs and setting up a story with as many twists and turns as possible ^^ After that, I try staying five steps in front of the person i am RPing with and try to pull on the story strings until i set up a massive event that makes you see everything that I have been planning XD
    and then I start over and do the entire thing all over again and I don't mind destroying some buildings or towns in the way ^^

4. I love it. (Sorry about being late.) I love trying to do the same thing although be warned that sometimes I am on my phone so I try to answer in a hurry and my replies will not always be long.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.