2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Hello my name is Limeypanda and I, like a great deal of others, am part of the 'great migration' that has had a dozen or so members from one site relocate to this one. As it stands, I'm already liking the move, due to active-looking admin staff and decent-looking tools for formatting.

On to the questions!

--Boy, girl, or a mystery?

Since it hardly matters from a roleplay perspective, I rarely say which gender I am. Let us see if you new friends can figure it out. I will say this, a lot of people get it wrong.

--How old are you?

--Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?

I have been roleplaying for close to a decade, on various sites. I am a veritable roleplay whore!

--Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?

Both can be great, assuming the idea interests me.

--On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?

Of the two options, jumping on the sofa.

--SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?

I have three at the moment: Louder than Words by Les Friction, Halestorm's cover of Get Lucky and a youtuber's mashup between an anime song and a Revengence song. NANOMACHINES, SON!

A last note, as I am a full time student, I get limited free time. As such, I write a lot of OOC posts, such as this, on a tablet. Please forgive any egregious errors.

LIMEY! *pounces and hugs* Bout time you made it you fuzzy wuzzy wuffy panda wanda~

Ermagerd, Tempeh!

And hey, It is 7.23am right now, and I am posting this while on a bus. I need time and/or beauty sleep.

*Huggles all soothin' like.*

'sokay Temp. Sleep will come, soon. Then you can dream about sex, and bacon and money and sexy lesbian ladies with loose moral ethics and clothing.

*Huggles all soothin' like.*
'sokay Temp. Sleep will come, soon. Then you can dream about sex, and bacon and money and sexy lesbian ladies with loose moral ethics and clothing.
One of these things are not like the others, one of these things doesn't belong, one of these things is not like the other, can you figure out which thing is not like the others, before the end of this song~

I really should sleep before my meeting in the morning. But then like. I would be doing something productive. And pfffffft.

LEEEEEEEEEEES FRICTIOOOOOOOOOOON! *squeee!*

Welcome to the site, Limeypanda!

Anti-bacon sentiments.

Huh, today i learned...

I really should sleep before my meeting in the morning. But then like. I would be doing something productive. And pfffffft.

Go on, do it for your fluffy panda boo

LEEEEEEEEEEES FRICTIOOOOOOOOOOON! *squeee!*

Welcome to the site, Limeypanda!

O-o I see I have found another fan.

That makes...*Gets out the abacus*...one person who knows about 'em before I introduced 'em.

A pleasure to meet you, admin lady. May our time shared be awesome, like Les Friction songs and other things you like.

A pleasure to meet you, admin lady. May our time shared be awesome, like Les Friction songs and other things you like.

Tell me you love Poets of the Fall too and I will give you forever cookies. >:3

Ugh. Pandas are so unsanitary.

I kid, glad to see you made the move <3

Ugh. Pandas are so unsanitary.

I kid, glad to see you made the move <3

U Wot m8, Supa r00d.

*re-reads*

...oh, you said unsanitary, not unsavory...huh. I could have sworn I showered this year.

*Whispers quietly in Panda's ear* Great Migration.

Helk yeah! REVENGEANCE!
Welcome to the forums, Limey Endangered species!
... Enjoy it here.

*Whispers quietly in Panda's ear* Great Migration.

images

You know it took me the first few posts of your wind mage in LoR2's first incarnation before I figured it out >.>

Also welcome and such.

Goody.

Helk yeah! REVENGEANCE!
Welcome to the forums, Limey Endangered species!
... Enjoy it here.

I will enjoy it here. Or you shall be the first to know.

Noxy!

*hugs*