1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

New to the website :))

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Inspiral, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Hi hey hello, I'm Christin. I've been roleplaying for about 4 years on tumblr and another forum but I was brought here by another member, so I'd just thought I'd introduce myself. Pleasure to meet you all. :))

If anyone would like to rp, hit me up. I'm open for anything.

2. How someone rp via tumblr?

Hello.

3. Through the Dash. It's kinda complicated to explain, but I found it efficient.

4. Greetings! *waves*

5. Hi there! *waves back*

6. Welcome fellow new person! I must say I've always wondered how someone RPed on tumblr.

7. Hi, I'm new here too! I've rped for quite a while on and off. I've taken many breaks and hoping that trend ends. I need a good game! lol Anyway, nice to meet yall!

8. Hihi Inspiral! ^o^ Welcome to the site! And to Zarrarararara tooo!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hello all, thank-you for the welcomes!!

10. I used to RP on tumblr a ton, but just couldn't find a good community that shared my interests, so I'm hoping I might find a better fit here.

I do miss being able to make custom pages for my characters, though...

11. Having custom pages really helped me with character development.