1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

New to the Site

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Omega, Oct 14, 2014.

1. So, new to the site, I have looked around a bit and rather like what I see. For about a decade I have been RPing on and off and have covered pretty much every genre and style in that type. I have kind of a love/hate relationship with nation RPs and lately have been on a Warhammer 40K RPG kick.

Something I really like here is all the options I have seen with setting up tabs for information and the like and cannot wait to start playing around with that

2. Welcome to Iwaku, Omega! :)

3. Ahhhh Warhammer 40k, I never got into it.
    Welcome to the Roleplays!
    Enjoy your time here!

4. Hello Omega, welcome to Iwaku!

5. Thanks for the greetings everyone, I hope to see you more around.

6. [BCOLOR=rgb(8, 8, 8)]*waves* Welcome to Iwaku where insanity has no limits but takes many forms. *smiles evily* tumblr_static_tumblr_static_7l2zmvhim3cwsw8wk0ss4wc4k_1280.gif [/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=rgb(8, 8, 8)]I am Hiroki Shoma, call me what you like. I hope you enjoy your stay. *gives golden card with name and infomation* Let me know if you wanna chat or Rp.[/BCOLOR]

7. Hi there Omega, welcome to the community! :D

8. Hail, brother. :p

9. Hi hi! Welcome to the site! =3

10. Heeey! It's you-guy-there! Welcome to the site. I've still gotta look through all the Black Crusade books before I throw together a character for your RP ^ ^;
    Soon, though! Sooooon!

11. *strokes Omega's sweet little head*

Forever unclean. ;)