New to the site

T

TheOneBirdy

Original poster
So I'm new to the site. I'm known as birdy to most or Grim Reaper since that's a character I play as that I made up by re creating the so called Death or Reaper legend which he will be on this site. I been role-playing for awhile now. I used and still do Rp on Twitter, but since they are being strict on rp accounts I decided to come here since I been interested in this website, but I just never had time to create an account. But I am here. Thanks for reading.

Well hi there and welcome to Iwaku! 8D Since we're a site dedicated to roleplay, you should be able to explore so many more fun things and character development here!

• Love
Reactions: PoetLore
welcome to Iwaku! Wow! I can't imagine role playing on twitter with so few characters per post....*shudders* Settle in and let us know if you have any questions, we'll be happy to help! Mostly, HAVE FUN!

Reactions: TheOneBirdy
welcome to Iwaku! Wow! I can't imagine role playing on twitter with so few characters per post....*shudders* Settle in and let us know if you have any questions, we'll be happy to help! Mostly, HAVE FUN!

It isn't that bad as it used to be, but I do have one question. I mostly use my phone and I have a character in mind to bring to the site, but when I put it in the Media it seems all I can do is put a picture up and I want to like figure out how all of this works on the phone lol.

I've never tried to use this from the phone app...but. we have a help desk. I'm sure there are some here who can help you with that.

If you ask there and don't hear anything, hit this again and I'll go looking.