New to the site.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Schizo, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Hello active Members,

I'm Schizo and i am very happy to introduce myself to you guys. I have RP'd for about 4 years and i just thought itbwas time to join a new website. English is not my first tongue but i do my best. mostly i do Modern times and a minimum of 5 lines a paragraph. I am looking foroward to sharing some plots with those willing. I don't bite.. unless you are a cookie ^^

Hugs and kisses
  2. Welcome to iwaku :3

Here's some links if you don't find your way around right away ^^

If you want to find one x one partners then you go to one x one requests[COLOR=#F2F2F2] and start searching there by either posting a new topic where you ask after partners or by answering on others requests ;)
    [COLOR=#F2F2F2][COLOR=#F2F2F2]If you are into mature roleplays then you first have to ask [URL=""]permission [/URL]to get into your specific mature area (All over 18 joins 18+ and all under 18 joins the other one) And once an admin have accepted you into the group then you can go to the [URL=""]roleplay section[/URL] of the mature are. (If you don't like mature roleplays then you don't have to be there ofc.)
    For group rps there are [/COLOR][/COLOR]
    modern[COLOR=#F2F2F2][COLOR=#F2F2F2][COLOR=#F2F2F2][COLOR=#F2F2F2][COLOR=#F2F2F2][COLOR=#F2F2F2], [/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][URL=""]fantasy[/URL][COLOR=#F2F2F2][COLOR=#F2F2F2][COLOR=#F2F2F2][COLOR=#F2F2F2] and [/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][URL=""]sci-fi[/URL][COLOR=#F2F2F2][COLOR=#F2F2F2][COLOR=#F2F2F2][COLOR=#F2F2F2] sign ups, where you can either post your idea or read others ideas and join in.
    You can also jump into an rp in the [/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][URL=""]jump in[/URL][COLOR=#F2F2F2][COLOR=#F2F2F2][COLOR=#F2F2F2] section or do your own jump in roleplay, no bio is required if the GM hasn't said anything else. [/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#F2F2F2][COLOR=#F2F2F2][COLOR=#F2F2F2][COLOR=#F2F2F2]And at last, in [URL=""]roleplay talk[/URL] you can discuss a idea you have and see if someone is interested before you post it in the modern, fantasy or sci-fi section.

Also we have a [URL=""]general chat[/URL] where you can chat a lot :) And you can join [URL=""]groups[/URL] to find people that share the same interest as you ;)

Hope you find your way around on iwaku and if you have any questions about the site then it's just to ask in the[URL=""]community hub[/URL] or an admin (people with blue usernames) ^^

Oh and [URL=""]this[/URL] can be good to read if you haven't already :3[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
  3. Hey there welcome to the site ^.^ Since redd already covered getting you the links I'll just extend a howdy howdy and hope you have a great time here.
  4. I am no cookie, thank goodness. ;___;

Welcome to the site, Schizo! I am Iliana! You've come to the right place for role playing and all that good stuff! Those links Red gave you should help a lot! If you need anything else, tap me, and I'll help you as quickly as I can!

Have fun!
  5. Hey there, Shizo! I am not a cookie, so we should get along quite well!

Unless you were hoping I would be a cookie. If so, sorry to disappoint. Anyway... welcome to Iwaku! Red has already given you a plethora of links to help navigate the site. If you need any more help be sure to let myself or one of the other Staffers know.
  6. Last I checked..I was far from a cookie.. I'm a crumb donut.
    -fantasizes about crumb donuts.-

Rrr..Wha? Oh! Oh! Welcoming, yes.

Welcome to Iwaku, Schizo! The others have given you some useful links and advice.

Have fun! See you around.
  7. Thanks everyone!!! I really appreciate al the warm welcomes i've gotten. Red's links are helpful
    just figured out i need to subscribe to my threads so i get notified. is there no way it can happen automaticly?