New to the site, old to the RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kuroku

Original poster
scared-yet.jpg

『Hello there I am indeed new to this site so I do apologize for my lack of understanding the layout. I am Kyuubi no Kuroku or you may just call me Kuroku/Kuro either or are fine with me. First heads up I am horrible with grammar so you know ahead of time. I am fight happy, love to be villains, into dark concepts though I can play most roles having played over 30 characters at a single time with major roles for different RPs. I also tend to use a lot of anime emoticons like the one above. I am pleased to meet you all and I would like to note I am a character creator and I am obsessive about mythical creatures, youkai, and monsters. My main Focus is kitsunes of all kinds having been known before as the Kyuubi God. Though do to this do not believe I watch naruto. I tend to have a lot of free time so I am up to most RPs.』

『So with the small intro out of the way, If you have any questions please do ask.』

Reactions: 2 people
Welcome to the site!
you seem like a quite interesting person~

And I mean that in every nicest way possible ^.^

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and have many adventures on here!

Hmmm. Another kitsune? Looks like I might get to add another Hoshi no tama to my collection.

Like you will get my hoshi no tama XD, I have to much energy stored in it for that XD.But if you want I can add your hoshi no tama and your tails to my collection.

Hallo Kuro, welcome to the site! :D

Welcome to Iwaku Kyuubi God ^.^
Hope you'll enjoy the roleplaying here with the lot of us

Status
Not open for further replies.