1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

New to the site but not to RP :)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Laylah, Jan 5, 2015.

1. -Brief introduction-

Just thought I'd drop in and announce my arrival. I am a nurse and use mostly short hand, therefore this post will be rife with grammar war crimes, please bear with me.

I have been RPing for 10+ years and consider myself relatively good at it. I went by the OOC name Gwendy or Laylah on other sites. I am looking forward to dusting off the keyboard and getting back into it. I prefer 1X1 role plays. If you're looking for a partner who is easy going and able to post multiple times a day have a look at my RP resume and see if we have any styles in common. If so feel free to drop me a PM.

This site looks pretty awesome, hope to find some good RP opportunities :)

2. Welcome! I'm sure you will find many RP opportunities here!

3. Hi @Laylah! Welcome to Iwaku. :) I'm sure you'll find something you'll like. ^^

4. Welcome! :D

5. Welcome to Iwaku! :)

6. Hiii Laylah! ^o^ Welcome to the site!

7. Such a warm welcome, thanks! Already having success with finding RP partners *yay* ^-^

• Like Like x 1
  8. Welcome to Iwaku Laylah! :)

9. Welcome to Iwaku!