New to the forums

O

Oblivionstem

Original poster
Hello there ^^ Oblivionstem here and this is pretty much my first role-play forum, I've been lurking around for a while though
Can't wait to get into some Fantasy action with you guys!

Hello! Hejin greets you warmly!

May you enjoy the creative vistas that Iwaku provides! May your mind go places it has never gone before!

YAY FIRST TIME ROLE-PLAYER FORUM PERSON!!!

Welcome, Oblivi~! My name is Iliana and its a pleasure to have you here as a newbie and not as a lurker! 8D

If you need any help or something, lemme know and i promise not to burn you alive! ^-^

Welcome to Iwaku, Obliviosten. We'll have to think up a good nickname for you : ) I'm October nice to meet you. So are new to forum RP altogether? If so this is a badass guide here at Iwaku. Even if you aren't new to forum RP, it is still a handy guide to check out! I hope you find everything you are looking for here!

Welcome...may Mlčanie obejmout ťa. (silence embrace you)

If you need rp I do have an open jump in roleplay. Let me know and I'll send you the link. If not...then may we cross paths soon.

Aw-right! Roleplay forum newbie! 8D That's always loads of fun! Welcome to the community!

ACTION YOU SAY?! YOU'D LIKE SOME ACTION WITH US?!?!
Why, Sir, you are too bold. :D

Welcome.~ <3
There is a wide variety of fantasy type players I see often around here.
I'm sure you will find something that catches your interest, and will enjoy your stay. ^^~

Obly! >w> Yes yes that is my new name for you :D I am Rina and I hope you enjoy it here!

I am also a fan of fantasy Roleplays too!

Thanks for the warm replies guys :) I think I'm starting to get the hang of things around here.

I shall call you Livio. -nods-

Welcome to Iwaku ^-^

I am late saying hello, but still here!
Hi and welcome to Iwaku~
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you.
Hopefully, you've been poking around and found everything all right. If you need any help, though, just ask.

Huzzah for getting to know your way around! Welcome, Oblivionstem, and don't hesitate to get your feet wet!

Thanks for the warm welcomes guys, sorry for the late reply, up to my neck in rp's ;.; (Not always a good thing xP)