New to site, very experienced RPer seeks partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michale CS

Ignorance of grammar is not an excuse.
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Evenings, Pacific Time
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Urban Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Horror, Magical... pretty flexible.
I'm fairly flexible in my RPs, with just a few guidelines that you can find in my Roleplay Resume. Could RP via message here, or via IM.

AIM: Devonclay
Yahoo: Michale

Just looking to get my feet wet on the site and get a feel. Libertine is fine, can do any number of genres and styles.

I'd be happy to roleplay with you! I've got some plots and ideas if you don't have any you wish to use.

I'd be happy to roleplay with you! I've got some plots and ideas if you don't have any you wish to use.
Well, I'm just feeling out the site. Check out my blog entry as well as my Roleplaying Resume and either post your idea here or PM me and we'll work something out.

:bsmile:

I'm still looking, but let me set out some of my current ideas/wants/etc. Also will RP on site in forum as well as the aforementioned in PM or IM.

OC/Non-Canon stuff. All of the below I can take either role and RP any gender, though I am notoriously BAD at MxM so don't even consider that. other than that, its fair game. :
Human x Magical Girl/Guy <- a human upon moving to a new home literally finds a magical girl(or guy, or fluid) in his or her closet, and after inviting them in becomes their reluctant master/mistress.

Human Computer Whiz x Sentient AI <- A tech genius human writes a sentient AI program and builds an android body for them. Genders flexible.

Superhero x Reforming Supervillain <- Similar to the Batman/Catwoman kind of story where we have a misguided but well meaning villain who is crushing on the superhero that keeps capturing them. Finally the superhero caves and decides to make the reformed supervillain their sidekick.

Canon/Fanon Stuff:

Doctor Who: A doctor and their companion. Would prefer OCs for both roles and I could play either.

Harry Potter: I've been wanting to play post-graduation Luna Lovegood in something for a long time. Help.

That's about it for what I can think of off the top of my head for now.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.