New to RPing, not to writing or worldbuilding

Ǝ

ƎUᎮUᖷ

Original poster
Hello everyone.

I'm Mirror Fugue, a teen from Canada. You can call me whatever you wish (Fugue is my generally accepted nickname on other sites).

I love reading and writing, and sometimes I will sit and build a world for a story that will inevitably go unfinished (I'm far too busy right now for pumping out a novel). However, I've long been interested in RPing (I have dabbled before, but nothing serious) and I wish to keep my writing up to par. Hence, I signed up here. I think it will be a lot of fun and good practice for when I do start writing seriously again.

Though I have never really role-played before, I am a competent writer and feel confident that I can keep up with a complicated world. However, I will probably restrict myself to a few topics - I have a busy life right now and don't want to let anyone down by stretching myself too thin. If I have to stop posting for some time, I will give warning.

I enjoy medium to hard science fiction, speculative fiction (especially alternate worlds and "what if X happened") and low fantasy. I like it when a world is well thought out and unique, and abhor it when concepts aren't taken to their logical conclusion.

Technically I am a dude, but if you toss the wrong pronoun I won't really care. I find gender to be pretty immaterial, and I can act feminine sometimes, so I won't be insulted.

I also am a passionate musician, having played piano and written compositions most of my life. If you wish to hear my music (electronic, specifically psychedelic trance), send me a PM and I'll send you a link. I just prefer to keep my music outside of my "personal" internet persona.

Cheers everyone!

Hihi Fugue! :D Welcome aboard!

Welcome to Iwaku Fugue! I am sure you will find a happy home here!