New to RPing, finding people to RP with

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Princess Luna

Original poster
Hi there! I've recently started RPing and came to this site.
Finding people who can stand a fresh RPer. I don't really have any preferences at the moment so any RP is fine with me, just hit me up!
Don't have an idea for a RP? That's ok too, I'm sure we can figure something out together.
Thanks for reading!

Hi! I sure am interested to being your roleplay partner, and haha I do sympathize with you on having few to no plot ideas at the moment. XD

Hello, Luna. Would you be interested in joining a roleplay that's already started? I could suggest some jump-in roleplays, which don't need a character sheet.

My favorite genre is medieval/fantasy, followed by superhero.

Hello, Luna. Would you be interested in joining a roleplay that's already started? I could suggest some jump-in roleplays, which don't need a character sheet.

My favorite genre is medieval/fantasy, followed by superhero.
Sure! I would delighted to. Either one would be fine with me.

Here are some you could try:
Dungeons Deep - a classical medieval/fantasy roleplay that needs a larger party if it is to survive
All for One and One for All - a unique roleplay in a medieval setting where everyone plays the same character; it could be an interesting challenge
Internal Affairs - a very loose medieval/fantasy roleplay where any fantastical creature is acceptable; I don't know how long it will last since the GM seems to be doing his own thing
Realm of Garrn - a roleplay I just found that seems very well-put-together

Here are some you could try:
Dungeons Deep - a classical medieval/fantasy roleplay that needs a larger party if it is to survive
All for One and One for All - a unique roleplay in a medieval setting where everyone plays the same character; it could be an interesting challenge
Internal Affairs - a very loose medieval/fantasy roleplay where any fantastical creature is acceptable; I don't know how long it will last since the GM seems to be doing his own thing
Realm of Garrn - a roleplay I just found that seems very well-put-together
They all sound very interesting. Which do you currently RP the most in and which do you find the most fun?

I GM All for One and One for All, but I don't think the general public understands it. You could just make one post and never return, or make every other post as the same soul.
I Co-GM Dungeons Deep and the original GM left. The new GM is trying to keep it together but we have a lack of consistent players.
Realm of Garrn hasn't started yet; I think it will tonight.

I GM All for One and One for All, but I don't think the general public understands it. You could just make one post and never return, or make every other post as the same soul.
I Co-GM Dungeons Deep and the original GM left. The new GM is trying to keep it together but we have a lack of consistent players.
Okay! Thanks for the suggestions! I will look through them and let you know later on which I will be joining.

Reactions: AAB
Must say, if you want another RP partner, I am more than happy to RP with you. I must admit, I too have not plot candies planned, but like you said, we can work together on an idea.

Good luck and Happy RolePlaying!

Took a look at Realm of Garrn and I've got to say I'm really impressed with it. I think i'd join that :P See you soon and thanks again for the suggestions!

Reactions: AAB
Must say, if you want another RP partner, I am more than happy to RP with you. I must admit, I too have not plot candies planned, but like you said, we can work together on an idea.

Good luck and Happy RolePlaying!
That sounds great! Hit me up in a conversation sometime and we can work together towards an idea. Hope to RP with you soon!

Reactions: 2 people
Hi there! I've recently started RPing and came to this site.
Finding people who can stand a fresh RPer. I don't really have any preferences at the moment so any RP is fine with me, just hit me up!
Don't have an idea for a RP? That's ok too, I'm sure we can figure something out together.
Thanks for reading!
any time your ready

Status
Not open for further replies.