New to Rp

T

TJLo

Original poster
What nicknames do you like to be called? Tj

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? Boy

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? SCI-FI

What kind of characters do you usually play? I will learn here

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs? Space Marines

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
Im sexy and i know it (couldn't resist)

Hi TJ! :D Since you're new to roleplay, you'll wanna check out the "Roleplay 101" section. It'll give you a really quick guide about how to roleplay here on Iwaku. (It's super easy. If you can write a sentence, you can play. XD)

I hope to see you in some RPs soon! >:3

Welcome to Iwaku, TJ! ^.^ I'm sure you will the roleplay world. If you want someone to help you learn the ropes you can sign up for a mentor here

Annddd! I love that song =p Instant brownie points.

Welcome to Iwaku, TJ. Another Sci-fi junkie? Niiice, our Sci-fi forum needs players! Once you get comfortable with the forum, check out our general section. Lots of great topics there to reply to while waiting for RP posts!

imsexyandiknowit.jpg

Indeed, indeed.

WELCOMEEEEEEE.
I'mma call you:
TEA JAY.

it's been decided.

Welcome Tj and nice choice in song.
-starts dancing-
Iwaku is a really fun place to RP so i hope you stay for a long time. :P

Hi TJ, welcome to Iwaku! As Diana said, check out the roleplay 101 section. There are plenty of guides, and everyone is super friendly and those that love to RP love to share the love, so! They are also most welcoming of newbies. I hope you have a lot of fun!

welcome to iwaku where the eagles swim and fishes flies and all maniacs of the world gather ^^