New To RP(websites)

C

Crumbling_Emotions

Original poster
Hello everyone! I'm sort of new to the RP website thing, I was hoping that this would be just what I needed to take a brake from the real world. Hopefully this will be as awesome as it looks!

Hi, Crumbling. =) Welcome to the world of RP ((she says with a giant smacking NEW MEMBER under her name)). XD Well, if there's anything you need, just ask. I'm sure some of the older members (and experienced roleplayers) can help you out with it. I hope you enjoy your times here.

Hi there! 8D Welcome to the wonderful world of roleplaying, which was probably the funnest most awesome thing -I- ever did, so I hope it is for you too! <3

HALLO CRUMBS!
AND WELCOME TO IWAKU!

(Is it alright if I call you Crumbs...?)
I'm Selenite, pleased to meet you!
Here, I can tell you, you've made a wonderful choice.
I bet more people should try roleplaying!
It's awesome!
:D
Have a cookie, and enjoy..........!
for_food_gawker_berry_cookies.jpg

Welcome to Iwaku!

My name is Tetsuri and its great to have you here!

First off, since you are new to the rp site, here are the rules. This is the introduction.(Community 101)

There is also a Role Play Guide to help you out with any Roleplay information.

Next, we have a Cbox Where you can chat with many members of the site. Its a great way to make friends and communicate.

We have a Role Play Academy where you can take classes on Role Play.

Finally, we have some Jump-In Role Play that you can try out.

If you have any questions, based on what you have read in any of the sections. Feel free to ask.

I hope you have fun here and make some friends!

=^___^+

Hey Crumbling! Everyone else already has the helpful links. That's okay, just explore and jump in feet first and soon enough you will have forgotten real life existed... XD Welcome!