new to role playing

S

Sapphire

Original poster
Hello everyone
my name is Jean and I am new to roleplaying. I love to read and write so I thought I would give it a try.

What nicknames do you like to be called? I like to go by Sapphire on the net

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? F/27

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? paranorma/fantasy

What kind of characters do you usually play? paranorma

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs? vampires

NEW TO ROLEPLAYING YOU SAY?! >:D

*tosses Sapphire into the
Roleplayers Academy*

You can get all the help you need there! How about signing up for a
mentor first! Don't worry! We'll get those new rp ideas running into successful rps in no time!

If you have any questions, Iliana is here to help! :D

Yay! An adult who is trying something new! You won't be disappointed madam Sapphire! >:3 Welcome to the community!

Welcome to Iwaku, Sapphire!
This community is also very, very supportive.
And varied.
So you'll love us, I can tell you that.

Yep.
See you around!

Hello and welcome to Iwaku, Jean!
I'm Kitti and it's a pleasure to meet you.
Hopefully, you'll have a great experience learning to roleplay with us. We have a wonderful member base, chock full of friendly and helpful people.

To help you get acquainted with our lovely site and get a running start, I have some roleplay important links for you!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need help with anything, please feel free to ask.
Happy playing~

Hya! Welcome to Iwaku Sapph! I am Satrina! Pleasure to meet you!

Welcome to Iwaku. I'll warn you now, this is a very addictive hobby! I started a couple years ago and it has slowly escalated into my number one pass time! It is basically all about reading and writing at it's core, so you'll be good to go.. That link I'm sure someone posted to Roleplay 101 is very helpful.

If you need help finding a game or have a question about the site, just ask.

Hi there Sapphire, welcome to Iwaku! Looks like you have a few links to go on. As Diana said it's good to see an adult trying something new :D (23 doesn't make me an adult does it? >_>;; ) Most people are happy to help if you ask, so don't be shy and be sure to poke around!