1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

New to Iwaku

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by ChibiNeko, Oct 18, 2014.

1. My screen name is Chibi Neko, I don't usually give out more than that. I am a girl but I can play as a boy if that is really necessary. I've been roleplaying on an app called Pocket Writers since the 30th of August, 2013. Only recently have I tried discovering more roleplaying sites, since PW is failing me. I like group role-plays and private role-plays but I have played more in groups than in one-on-one role-plays.
    Yes, I have been answering the questions from the staff forum to help me write this thread... only because I suck at introductions.
    At school I am usually found dozing off or reading a book in a soft patch of grass and when I am at home, I am found in my bedroom doing my homework, reading a book, roleplaying or watching anime. I chose the Otaku Bookworm life instead of an actual life. :P

Even before I started reading, I was looking for adventure but unlike Percy Jackson, I am not a demigod. Neither am I an initiate like Tris Prior, or a tribute like Katniss Everdeen. I certainly am not dating a sparkly vampire, not that I am dating anyone, or a shadowhunter. I'm not saving the world from its destruction. What I am trying to say is that, I'm human. Yes, I am looking for adventure. Am I going to find it? Probably not. That's why I read, write and do anything else that stirs up the imagination, to make up for the adventure that I am lacking.

2. Hihi ChibiNeko! ^o^ Welcome to our community!

3. Welcome, Chibineko. Would ye like ta join a roleplay of mine? https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/nightstalkers.76722/

4. Wow... Your post actually describes me really well, too. We shall be friends! If that's okay with you. ^w^

5. *Appears beside you and smiles* Hey there. Welcome to Iwaku where Insanity has no limits. *bows and gives golden card with my name and information on it.* let me know if you wanna Rp or just wanna chat.