New To IWaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Heikari

Original poster
Hello every.. well i just heard about this site a freind of mine that RP and since i was hoping to find some Rp partners to do a few stories with i said why not since has been 5 years since i been on a RP site... hope to have fun here and mett new people

Welcome to the site! If you have any questions, feel free to ask any member or staff(blue) / admins (red names). The members are friendly, challenges rewarding, and roleplay plots plentiful. Enjoy!

Welcome to iwaku :3 Hope you get into a lot of funny roleplays soon ^^

Some useful links you might need if you can't find your way around ;)
If you want to find one x one partners then you go to one x one requests and start searching there by either posting a new topic where you ask after partners or by answering on others requests ;)
If you are into mature stuff then mature requests is a good place ^^
For group rps there are
modern, fantasy and sci-fi sign ups, where you can either post your idea or read others ideas and join in.
You can also jump into an rp in the
jump in section or do your own jump in roleplay, no bio is required if the GM hasn't said anything else.
And at last, in roleplay talk you can discuss a idea you have and see if someone is interested before you post it in the modern, fantasy or sci-fi section.

Hope you find your way around on iwaku and if you have any questions about the site then it's just to ask in thecommunity hub or an admin (people with blue usernames) ^^ or anyone else, the most people here are ready to help x3

Your friend was wise to bring you to us..NOW we can use your RPing powers. >:D

Welcome to Iwaku! And it seems you've been on the sidelines for a while..

So, stop by the
Academy and get some refreshers here.

And if you're wanting to meet more of our members, the
Cbox is the place for it.

Hope to see you around!

Status
Not open for further replies.