New to Iwaku, Old to RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wulfenheim

Original poster
I'm looking for an RP to help get me back on my feet after a seemingly endless eternity without it. I'm completely new to forum style RP, but I've played a bit of tabletop RPGs here and there, as well RP'd back in ye olden days of Warcraft 3, as well as World of Warcraft (currently playing, not roleplaying though). I think I've got maybe 8 or so years of RP experience under my metaphorical belt, but I am, by no means, an RP guru.

I'd love to find a group willing to put up with me as I awkwardly blunder through things. I'm interested in all sorts of RP scenarios, but I'm most experienced in the old medieval fantasy universe. I'm eager to get into different sorts of universes though, and I'm pretty open to just about anything.

I usually play a male character type, and more often than not, the mercenary/brawler. I'm more than willing to adapt though. I have no problem free forming, but I love me some of them dice rolls.

However, I'm not a huge fan of RPing in certain fandoms, i.e. Harry Potter. Not my type. Maybe certain animes, but really depends. I do love WH40k stuff, as well as space opera and fantasy.

• Love
Reactions: junebug
Out of all my open RP's, Altera Arcana is the most similar to a medieval fantasy setting -- and it includes some tabletop-ish stuff, too -- so you might like it. :P

Not sure how you feel about the superhero genre but thought I'd share. - It's a good read regardless.

Epic Crossover

Status
Not open for further replies.