New to Iwaku, not so much to roleplaying ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alexandra

Original poster
Hello all ~

I've been roleplaying since maybe 2002, and almost exclusively play RPGs that have a system attached; I love rolling dice. Traditional tabletop games are a serious love of mine, but in the last few years I was persuaded onto PbP forums, and I've found the format to be an interesting change of pace; there's the opportunity for interactions that sitting round a table can't facilitate.
Horror, low fantasy, realistic modern and sci fi are my favourites, things like nation building I enjoy less, and when it comes to romance, I prefer it to be relevant to the narrative. WoD, Eclipse Phase, Crucible, CoC and 40k are always sure to pique my interest.
And when I'm not gaming you can usually find me making art of some type or another.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Hiya there! ^_^ Welcome to Iwaku, we're happy to have you here! Sounds like you're into quite a few different genres, so I'm sure you'll find quite a few interesting RPs here!

Reactions: Alexandra
Hey Alexandra! Welcome to Iwaku :)

Hello and welcome, Alexandra. (: Your handle and avatar looks familiar, I wonder if we've run into each other in other territories. Either way, glad to have you!

Hey there, welcome to Iwaku. I'm personally not fond of tabletops, dice, or horror, but a lot of people here are so I hope you find lots of people here to play with! Also, if you're an artist, be sure to check out Showcasing, and Media Requests and Shops! They're good places to show off your work, see what other people have done, and get commissions if you like that sort of thing. :)

Hello and welcome, Alexandra. (: Your handle and avatar looks familiar, I wonder if we've run into each other in other territories. Either way, glad to have you!
We may well have. I always use Alexandra when it's available, and surprisingly it seems to be quite frequently. I've been using the Bride for a while; I have a soft spot for classic monsters.

Hey there, welcome to Iwaku. I'm personally not fond of tabletops, dice, or horror, but a lot of people here are so I hope you find lots of people here to play with! Also, if you're an artist, be sure to check out Showcasing, and Media Requests and Shops! They're good places to show off your work, see what other people have done, and get commissions if you like that sort of thing. :)
Nice, thanks, I love poking through other peoples work ~

Status
Not open for further replies.