New to Iwaku, not new to roleplaying!

R

Rowen318

Original poster
Hello everyone. My search for a nice, active, and serious roleplay forum has led me to this place. This is quite possibly the most comprehensive and "official" feeling roleplay forum I have ever seen. So, I decided to join up and give it a shot. I really need to get back into roleplaying. Not RPing for long periods of time isn't healthy if you've been doing for upwards to 8 years!

I consider myself not too amazing at introductions, and yet this place even has a template for that if needed. Ingenious.

What do you prefer to be called? You can call me Rowen.
Boy, girl, or a mystery? Male
How old are you? 20
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yes.
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? Single partner is my favorite, willing to do groups too.
Do you like stomping on crunchy leaves? I like broadcasting to the world that I can create a ridiculous amount of sound with nothing besides a few dried leaves!

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Hmm... Balto 2's "Who You Really Are" is stuck in my head at the moment. I can never get "This Land is Your Land" out of my head either.

With that said and done I look forward to roleplaying on Iwaku. See you around the forum!

Welcome to iwaku, once you're in you will never be able to leave again. It's like silent hill :D