New to Iwaku - Hello! I need RP buddies.

O

Obobi

Original poster
I'm still figuring out the layout of this site but, recently joined and I'm looking to start small with a scene. I'm especially looking for an absurd scifi fantasy setting! However, I'm open to play most settings or genres out. Hit me up if you're looking for a new friend to write with!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Welcome Obobi!

There's a lot to take in and explore, but hopefully you find some good spots to have fun in! :)

Reactions: Obobi
Welcome!

There are some pretty cool cats on here, you should have no trouble finding a few to craft awesome stories with! Have fun!

I'm still figuring out the layout of this site but, recently joined and I'm looking to start small with a scene. I'm especially looking for an absurd scifi fantasy setting! However, I'm open to play most settings or genres out. Hit me up if you're looking for a new friend to write with! In between posts I'll offer you Taco Bell...
*Waves hand excitedly* Hi, there! I love a good sci-fi/fantasy role-play! I mostly write in literature style, anywhere from one to four paragraphs on average. Toss a reply back if you'd like to try an RP and we can work out some details ^^

Welcome to our humble abode, buddy chum pal! We're pretty friendly around these parts, as long as you don't touch the suspicious object in the corner! Don't touch it.

Welcome Obobi!

There's a lot to take in and explore, but hopefully you find some good spots to have fun in! :)

Yeah! I've been exploring more here and there and it's a bit less intimidating. Def have to right up an ad sometime soon!

I'm still figuring out the layout of this site but, recently joined and I'm looking to start small with a scene. I'm especially looking for an absurd scifi fantasy setting! However, I'm open to play most settings or genres out. Hit me up if you're looking for a new friend to write with! In between posts I'll offer you Taco Bell...
*Waves hand excitedly* Hi, there! I love a good sci-fi/fantasy role-play! I mostly write in literature style, anywhere from one to four paragraphs on average. Toss a reply back if you'd like to try an RP and we can work out some details ^^

Hell yeah! Let's do it.

Hello! Welcome to the site!

If you're still looking for RPs to join up with, I have one currently going on that's always open for new members.