New To Iwaku, But Not To Roleplaying ; )

E

EveryDayIrony

Original poster
Well here I am! I've filled out my player resume, profile and set an avatar and profile picture as well as starting browzing roleplays. I would LOVE to start roleplaying ASAP and would love even further to get a few tips on navigating the site and how best to jump into the site itself. Anywho, thanks for reading!

Why Hello! I am Diana, your... very non helpful guide! :D If you wanna jump in to roleplaying right away, the Jump Ins section is the best bet. No bios or signups, you just browse through the threads and pick out the rp you like, then jump right on in.

If you like a lil more structure, you can check out Roleplay Signups for more organized roleplays or for making One on One requests!

Weeeelcome Ironyy!!!!!!

Yes please! This site is always welcoming new people!
I'm sure you will enjoy your stay!

To be honest, I was sort of confused navigating here at first. Then you get used to it.
Best way to go is to check ''Notifications'' and ''Settings'' . These two will lead you to most of your personalized stuff.
Also, remember to subscribe to threads since (at least in my case) subscription is not automatic.

See you around!

Welcome to Iwaku. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome.

Asmodeus, Roleplay Moderator and English snob. Feel free to discuss ideas with me.

And you are hereby invited to join The Halloween Roleplay

: D Thanks everyone! Y'all are very sweet!

SWEET?!
YOU DO NOT KNOW THE MEANING.
-shoves peppermints into EveryDay's mouth.-
>:D
I am Staci, hello.<3

-choke, cough, chew- Nice to meet you Staci! Call me Irony!

c:
Irony-sama it is.
ENJOY THE SWEETS.
-bounces away.-

Welcome to Iwaku. I hope you find this to be a second as have I. Please let me know if you have any questions.