1. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, IRL-Adjacent, Modern, Sci-Fi
Howdy! My name's Chaos, but you can call me Bunny as well if you like. I've been roleplaying in some form or another most my life, but lately I've been taking long (unintentional) breaks between, unfortunately. I'm currently not taking invitations, as I'd like to get used to the site better first, but they should be open soon. My native language is English and while I enjoy writing, I'm not always great at beta'ing my work and typos tend to slip through.

I'm generally mostly interested in fandom roleplay (Hollow Knight, Kirby and FNaF specifically, usually OCs but sometimes CCs), but I'm happy to hear out any original plots you might have! Just might not have a character that fits into it pre-made is all, but if I'm interested enough and I don't have a fitting character already I might make one up to go with it. I'm not good at coming up with plots myself though, so I usually rely on my roleplay partner to make one.

I don't think I have much else to say currently? Ah well, I can take the extra time to get a better grip on the site. I look forwards to roleplaying with some of you soon, and goodbye for now!

Welcome to Iwaku, Chaos!

We're happy to have you. Take your time getting used to everything around here and let any of us mods know if you need any help getting around. We've got a bunch of fandom rpers around, so I have no doubt that you'll find some super cool partners for you real soon. :^)

Have a great day and don't be a stranger!