New to Iwaku, but not new to roleplay!

V

Valhalla

Original poster
Hello all! I am Valhalla, or Val for short. I've stumbled upon this fantastic site after searching around for a new forum based page to roleplay on. I've been writing for a relatively long time, roughly 8 to 9 years so I'd like to think I'm pretty experienced. At the moment, I'm more interested in group based roleplay than one on one's, but if the mood strikes me I'll probably poke around for a partner. I can't think of much else to say, but I do look forward to writing with all of you and exploring this site much more!

Hello Valhalla, welcome to Iwaku!~

Also wonderful signature by the way ^ ^

Ahhh, you're more into group based RP? Mmm, I've got an offer if you're willing to hear me out! :D

Hello Valhalla, welcome to Iwaku!~

Also wonderful signature by the way ^ ^
Thank you for the greeting, and compliment Hibiki! n u n

Ahhh, you're more into group based RP? Mmm, I've got an offer if you're willing to hear me out! :D
Oh, I'd love to hear what you have in mind! I've been poking around the threads here and there so I'll probably start posting my interest in a few plots now.~

Thank you for the greeting, and compliment Hibiki! n u n

Oh, I'd love to hear what you have in mind! I've been poking around the threads here and there so I'll probably start posting my interest in a few plots now.~
Well, are you interested in -large- RP events? The Murder Game community I'm apart of is hosting a 40-man event. Here's the premise:

No matter who you are, no matter what life you've lead, it happens on what you would have considered otherwise to be a normal and boring day. It comes upon you suddenly, your world beginning to twist and spin. You could be walking your dog, or you could be in the midst of a heated debate, either way, you feel your whole body go completely numb.

Your vision fades to an indiscriminate blur, spinning wildly. Swirling and twirling and whirling and curling... into a thick, syrupy, viscous pulp... and the next second--

Darkness.

That was just the beginning. You eventually woke up in an unfamiliar place-- a school. A strange plush bear calling himself Monokuma welcomed you to your new life, a life of murder and danger. You were kidnapped, you believe, but how and why escapes you. The bear seems to be the culprit, but he can't be all that he seems, can he?

... And what's that about zombies?

A Dead Rising/Danganropa hybrid RP!

It's a multiverse based RP event. No prior knowledge on either series is required to participate!​

Hallo Val! :D Welcome to the community!