New to here

W

Weascrower

Original poster
Hello everyone I am quite new here though I am an avid Role Player and can be quite intelligible upon things concerning the mataphysical. I must say that it is pleasure to meet you all and to all I offer a kind hello.

I am new here too! Good to see that I am not the only one joining. Though, I am not completely sure what mataphysical is. It sound very intersting ^^

Well hello there BOTH you new people! 8D

Greetings to you both and welcome to Iwaku!!

Metaphysical is the study of things commonly believed to mythological or disregarded by common society due to religious conflicts or by simple choice to disregard anything but your own beliefs, This includes things such as Witchcraft, Ghosts, and if wishing to be fair every religion in the world can be listed as metaphysical

Well, I am good with mythological things. I dab on the Witchcraft and ghosts. But I am good with Mythological, and greek gods/goddess. Which i don't think has anything to do with said mataphysics.

Welcome aboard. Looks like you two already got some stuff in common for some awesome RP chemistry! I'm October, Nice to meet you, and let us know if ya'll need help finding anything on the site.

Yay for already finding friends~
Welcome to Iwaku, by the way, good to meet you.

Since you're new to us, even if you're not new to roleplay, I'll give you some links to help you find your way around the roleplay important aspects here:
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

Where would i post a modern horror roleplay?

The Out of Character would go here.
The in character, if it's modern as you say, would go here.
:)

Not sure where you can find one. I imagine in the horror section. I do, however, wish to welcome you. :)

Hi Weascrower! Metaphysical things are indeed quite fun. Hope you're finding your way around all right!