New to here, not to role playing. Check it out y'all

L

Lucy_La_Belle

Original poster
Ok, so I'm new to this site but not new to role playing. I have one website I love and when I'm on it I feel so comfortable and then I came here and holy culture shock. I can't really seem to find anything here, but I'm going to give it a try anyways.

I know this is supposed to be comfortable role playing and people are allowed to RP however they want, which is ok with me, but you have to have good grammar. I will go crazy if you don't and then probably just end up not replying to the RP. So go ahead and have stinky grammar if you wish, but don't expect me to RP with you.

Also, literacy is a thing. I need something to reply to, something to work with, so if you feel that I will have enough to reply to in a one-liner (which I won't so don't even think about posting them) then go ahead and post them.

Ok, now that I'm done with that tiny rant, it's time to actually tell you what I want to role play:

Wait. One more thing you should know about me is I almost always RP romance, so yeah. I'm ok with either all fluff or just having it as a subplot to a more complex plot.

Harry Potter
(I role play this all the time and forever I shall love it)
I typically like a mix of OC and canon

Percy Jackson
(New to this fandom, so I want to RP it)

Historical
  • Ancient Greece
  • Ancient Rome
  • Nazi Germany
  • Middle ages (aka dark ages)
  • Victorian Era
  • Any other time period because I'm a nerd like that
Other Fantasy
  • AU
  • Elementals
  • Gods/Goddesses
  • No vampires, no werewolves

Well first off, Welcome to Iwaku! If you need any help with the layout of the site or even how stuff like post images/media/code/etc lemme know.

Well, while I'm not a stickler per say for this plot in specific, I've been trying to kick off a 1x1 here for about a week and a half.

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/he4dja-k-ooc-and-interest-check.38237/

This isn't fandom, though elements of other cyberpunk settings will probably be incorporated.

I'm open to other prospects, but I'm really craving a Noir at the moment. Heavy use of imagry, gritty themes, etc etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I'm new too. :)
Do you have any plot ideas? I love all the ideas. If not I would love to do a Ancient Greece, Middle ages (aka dark ages), Percy Jackson, Harry Potter.

I would love to see if you have any ideas for Nazi Germany or the Victorian Era? Possibly Middle Ages?

Sorry everyone that I haven't replied in a couple of days. Finals are this week and I'm real scared about them.

Well first off, Welcome to Iwaku! If you need any help with the layout of the site or even how stuff like post images/media/code/etc lemme know.

Well, while I'm not a stickler per say for this plot in specific, I've been trying to kick off a 1x1 here for about a week and a half.

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/he4dja-k-ooc-and-interest-check.38237/

This isn't fandom, though elements of other cyberpunk settings will probably be incorporated.

I'm open to other prospects, but I'm really craving a Noir at the moment. Heavy use of imagry, gritty themes, etc etc.

Your idea is really cool, but I really don't think I'd be good at role playing it, at least not with adding extra media and whatnot. I really hope you find someone though!

Hello! I'm new too. :)
Do you have any plot ideas? I love all the ideas. If not I would love to do a Ancient Greece, Middle ages (aka dark ages), Percy Jackson, Harry Potter.

I have a couple of ideas for an HP role play, but before I tell 'em all, what gender do you usually like to play, and are you okay with doubling? I currently don't have any ideas for the historical role plays, but I'm pretty good at coming up with them on the spot.

I would love to see if you have any ideas for Nazi Germany or the Victorian Era? Possibly Middle Ages?

I don't have any specific ideas, but like I told The Silver Dragon, I'm good at coming up with them quickly. What sort of character would you like to play in any of these time periods? (Ex. for Nazi Germany: soldier, prisoner, spy, high class citizen, low class citizen, Jewish, Polish, German, etc. Victorian era: the different classes of people, Middle ages: knight, foot soldier, peasant, surf, lord (either lesser or greater), royalty)

Maybe I do. Have you ever watched the fan-made music video to ZwieR.Z's remix of Linkin Park's "Wretches & Kings" and Hollywood Undead's "Undead"? If you have, this'll make sense. If you haven't, go do so or don't, that's irrelevant really. The video tells the story of a soldier (WWI or WWII, it is unspecified, but could be worked to either) on the Allied side, who is later shot by an enemy sniper and kidnapped by a German-allied cult, who turn him into a nigh-invincible supersoldier of dark magicks and science. The RP would then tell the story of the supersoldier, as of yet unnamed, during the war. Whaddya think? Or was it not what you were hoping for?

Luck_La_Belle said:
I have a couple of ideas for an HP role play, but before I tell 'em all, what gender do you usually like to play, and are you okay with doubling? I currently don't have any ideas for the historical role plays, but I'm pretty good at coming up with them on the spot.
I am okay with doubling. What's your idea? Do you want to have a conversation with me?

I don't have any specific ideas, but like I told The Silver Dragon, I'm good at coming up with them quickly. What sort of character would you like to play in any of these time periods? (Ex. for Nazi Germany: soldier, prisoner, spy, high class citizen, low class citizen, Jewish, Polish, German, etc. Victorian era: the different classes of people, Middle ages: knight, foot soldier, peasant, surf, lord (either lesser or greater), royalty)

I'd like to do the Victorian Era, perhaps? And I was thinking maybe to be a peasant? Maybe we can brainstorm something together!

Maybe I do. Have you ever watched the fan-made music video to ZwieR.Z's remix of Linkin Park's "Wretches & Kings" and Hollywood Undead's "Undead"? If you have, this'll make sense. If you haven't, go do so or don't, that's irrelevant really. The video tells the story of a soldier (WWI or WWII, it is unspecified, but could be worked to either) on the Allied side, who is later shot by an enemy sniper and kidnapped by a German-allied cult, who turn him into a nigh-invincible supersoldier of dark magicks and science. The RP would then tell the story of the supersoldier, as of yet unnamed, during the war. Whaddya think? Or was it not what you were hoping for?

I really like the idea! I'll have to look at the videos and we can brainstorm together! I'm a brainstormer lol and I like to plan out, even if it's just a little, with who I'm roleplaying with.

I'd like to do the Victorian Era, perhaps? And I was thinking maybe to be a peasant? Maybe we can brainstorm something together!

I really like the idea! I'll have to look at the videos and we can brainstorm together! I'm a brainstormer lol and I like to plan out, even if it's just a little, with who I'm roleplaying with.

Good to know someone appreciates my ideas......

Good to know someone appreciates my ideas......

I'll check out the videos and maybe you can send me a message? We can straighten out some of the minute details and maybe get started.

Let me think on it for a little bit and I will get back to you within a day or two :)

I am also a stickler for grammar and literacy, though short posts and typos don't really bother me.
I would be interested in a historical group roleplay. Please let me know if you decide to put one together.

I am also a stickler for grammar and literacy, though short posts and typos don't really bother me.
I would be interested in a historical group roleplay. Please let me know if you decide to put one together.
Yeah, that would be awesome. What era are you interested in doing?

HappyJinglez: I haven't been able to come up with much. Do you want to start a conversation and we can brainstorm together?

I would totally be interested in RPing with you Lucy. Also with anyone else on here who is interested.

I would totally be interested in RPing with you Lucy. Also with anyone else on here who is interested.
Alright awesome! What kind of role play are you interested in?

I'm kind of on a Victorian stint just because I love the hybrid feeling of the era (including the combat). I'd definitely be interested in that, horror, some kind of battle of wits (death game, death note, serial killer vs. detective). That's what I'm thinking would be cool but if you have any ideas please throw them out there.

Any of the historical ones would interest me, though some would require more research than others.

I'm kind of on a Victorian stint just because I love the hybrid feeling of the era (including the combat). I'd definitely be interested in that, horror, some kind of battle of wits (death game, death note, serial killer vs. detective). That's what I'm thinking would be cool but if you have any ideas please throw them out there.
Yeah that sounds good to me. I love any historical RP with a good battle. Are you interested in doing a group or 1x1?
Any of the historical ones would interest me, though some would require more research than others.
Are you ok with a Middle Ages RP? I started one once about an English knight and French spy that I was excited about but it fell through. We can of course change up the characters, but I'd still love to play a knight :)

@Lucy_La_Belle Same :). And hm I used to like groups a lot but 1x1 seems more my cup of tea now. That or only a 3 man group. And which era are you most interested in?