1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, Fantasy. Always some kind of non-human involved. (Such a vampires, succubi, incubi, etc.)
Hey there all you cool cats and kittens, XIII here, searching for another set of partners!

Now, a few things about me;
-I work from home.
-I am a mom.
-I love to write, and have been roleplaying for many, many years.
- I generally do roleplays in threads, simply because it helps me stay organized.
- My posting speed is 2-3 times per week.

Now, I don't mind smut (never really written it before, I don't know how I feel about it,) but I need some kind of romance in the plot. Something that builds slow and steady, or an explosive kind of love, doesn't really matter to me, as they can both be fun!

I typically will match my partners when it comes to writing, unless you just load your 16 paragraphs up with lush description that I can't really respond to. If that's the case, I typically can push out 3-6 paragraphs. I usually get super excited when I see my partners post, and will respond almost immediately, more than likely with a couple of spelling errors. I don't care if English is your first language. what I care about is how well you can portray your ideas.

I love discussing plots with my partner, so if you would like to RP with me, I'm going to need your help in collaborating ideas. What could happen next? What do you think about this plot twist? And everything in between.

If you're not feeling a roleplay, just let me know and we can hopefully fix it, or if the plot just isn't your thing, we can think of a new one, or drop it all together.

AND SO.... plots! I typically play females, typically use real photographs for my face claims, and typically have basic profiles. If this sounds like your kinda thing so far, then awesome! Shoot me a message and we can come up with something!

Extra brownie points if your ideas include;
1. Vampires
2. Magick
3. Fantasy themes
4. Werewolves, maybe?

Ideas:
1. Dark Peter Pan
2. Dark Disney
3. Hansel and Gretel
4. High school sweethearts, drifted apart as they got older
5. Assassin/prey
6. Witch turned cop uses powers secretly to track down missing people.
7. Muse A and Muse B have been friends since they were kids. Muse B has always had a crush on Muse A, but kept it a secret from their free spirited friend. Muse A goes missing one night, and a search goes on for months. Finally, Muse A shows up on Muse B's doorstep in the middle if the night. Turns out Muse A was bitten by a vampire, and has been having a hard time dealing with all of these heightened emotions and feelings.

Last edited:
I'm still looking for more partners!

HI! I'm coming back after a long hiatus of tabletop RPing and now i find myself with a lot of time and so many cravings... I used to write like 2 or 3 paragraphs but now i think i'll just take it easy and write whatever comes up... But you know, if we get more and more exited paragraphs will start to flow on their own.
I'm looking for someone to RP something interesting, with action and romance maybe, in an original setting but mixing things we might like from other universes as we see fit. Most important of all, for me, is that we can have a several answers a day rythm. Less than that and i get bored, lose momentum and start losing my grip in the RP.

I'm shooting you a PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.