New School, New Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Freshmen huh?" Aria gave a little smirk, which could have taken maliciously. "Well..don't let anyone know about that bit? Ok? It'll be our little secret." She winked at Rosa and looked over again at the twins playing their basketball. "Have you had a class with those two?" She nonchalantly motioned in their general direction. "Watch out for them. I've heard some not so nice things about them." Aria absentmindedly twirled one of her red curls. "They are cute though." The girl sighed, shook her head, and stretched her legs out under the table. "I don't know.. I've always had a thing for bad boys, I guess." Her shoulders came up in a little shrug.

"I think you might have a shadow?" Aria said while discreetly looking towards the frizzy haired girl. "She can't keep her eyes of you." Aria whispered. "Watch out." She giggled a bit, before standing to her feet. "I jest...Anywho...I've got to get to class. Maybe I'll see you in study hall or something?"

Roza looked to the boys, and most certainly recognized them. She nodded in response to Aria. "Alright, well thanks, hopefully I'll see ya later" Roza gave her a small wave good bye to the seeming kind girl. Though she was still on her toes not wanting to trust anyone off the bat. She supposed that's what she got for living in the parts of New Jersey that she did. Then she turned her attention back to the basketball playing twins. Lunch was apparently almost over, but she didn't want to go back to class yet. She put her head down on the table just wanting to go home...back to America. Not that that was happening anytime soon.

During lunch, Karin stuck to herself in the classroom for a brief council meeting with all of the members. They were discussing plans about the upcoming school dance, talking about decorations and whatnot. She had wrote every idea into a notebook, and then dismissed everyone, telling them they would meet more after school. The dance was in a couple of weeks, so there wasn't a big hurry on ideas. They would just be setting a theme, and then everyone will show up. Simple as that.

When she dismissed everyone, she went outside to go to her tree that she sat under near the basketball court to enjoy her lunch periods. No one normally bothered her, since it was her time to just relax and get away from the other members of the council before they asked her anymore questions about something. She took out a bento box from her bag, and then opened it, eating whatever her mom packed for her lunch. She glanced up, seeing the twins as they were playing basketball and she watched for a moment.

{I hope I am not too late to join in!!~ >w<}

~OREKI AKIYO~

tumblr_m6h881aNvI1rwhzalo1_500.gif

"OREO-CHAN! WAKE UP! IT'S TIME FOR LUNCH!"

The classroom had been empty for the past couple of minutes, what with lunch period starting and the excitement of the new American student. Most students could not control themselves as they rushed off to view the newbie with mild curiousity. Oddly, Oreki seemed to be the opposite. At the back, right window of the classroom, a small girl sat, hunched over against one of the desk. Her hair was strawberry blonde, thick waves running down the girl's back and spilling over her shoulders. Her face was hidden in the crook of her small, slightly freckled arm as her shoulders slowly rose and fall. It seemed that the smallest of the class decided to take a nap. This was usual for the small girl, preferring to simply sleep through lunch, usually eating through class or just after. Today, however, it seemed that someone had other plans for her.

She gave a small groan and rose her head, large brown eyes staring blankly at the person who had called her name. In all actuality, the girl did not look japanese at all, what with the freckles framing her nose and her naturally light colored hair. She was half-Japanese, half-German, having grown up within Japan with her family that only consisted herself, her mother, and a large dog named Sebastion. She blinked, long lashes framing her doe-like eyes as her expression became slightly serious.
"The fuck is screaming my name?..." It was then that she met the face of the only person willing to put up with her firey temper. Rin.

images

Rin was one of the larger girls in their class, standing at about 5'7" and weighing about 135lbs. Her raven hair was cut short, just below her ears in a slightly choppy fashion. She was what many boys in the school would describe as sexy, but unfortunately for them she did not have a taste in men.
"I swear if you ate as much as you slept, you would be as big as a whale. Now wake up, Dwarf. It's lunch time." She smiled and leaned forward on the desk, raising her hand and lightly patting Oreki's head.

Now, Oreki was never into girls. Infact, you could say she held nothing more than contempt for the same sex, mainly out of jealousy. Many girls had started growing more womanly, growing boobs and curves, but it seemed that poor Oreki had been blessed with some form of immortality, having halted growth at about 10 and remaining the same size ever since. She growled when Rin patted her head and slapped her hand away, pouting in her usual adorable fashion.
"Fuck you..." She rose up for her desk then, her hair giving a small bounce as she made her way over to the classroom door. Oreki stood at about 4'8" and was only 87lbs. Flat-chested, no curves, and an adorable face, she looked no older than 10, but sadly she was a freshman in High school. It was almost annoying that she was cursed to remain this size...she was not even sexy... Rin followed, giggling at the smaller girl's tantrum. "You should not pout if you don't want to be seen as 'adorable' Oreo-chan." Oreki only ingored her as she stepped through the door, calling over her shoulder. "Ahh shut the hell up with that 'adorable', crap. Go bother someone who actually wants to be around you." With that she slammed the door and stomped down the hallway.

Rin opened the door and called in the hall to anyone who was close by.
"WATCH OUT! 'The Summoner of Firey Demon Shitz' is awake and looking for a new victim!~"

Last edited:
Kanae

63c7ed94731cdefda4037aec7ab627e6RESIZED.jpg
By the time Kanae was released from the hospital, she went straight to school in the middle of the day, unnoticed by her fellow classmates that she had passed by in the crowded hallways. She wouldn't exactly say that they were her friends considering how she hadn't really gone to school very often and that they barely knew her. No one really noticed her and she was rarely remembered by anyone. She didn't really mind though, since the thought of needing friends never crossed her mind. She felt that she was fine the way things were with the thought that if anything had happened to her, no one would really notice and would continue on with their lives.

Before going to her classroom, Kanae went to the office to report her late arrival at school. The teacher's never really said anything, considering how she was absent quite often. Though they only let her off because of her unstable health. It wasn't like she skipped because she wanted to, though she did use her reason as an excuse to skip class once in a while. Not that it really mattered anyway, since she had already missed so much of school throughout the years. It was a surprise to most teachers as to how she was able to pass and proceed to the next level with her attendance.

Before going to her next class, she took a quick detour around the school to see a few of classmates that she had recognized. Two of which were playing basketball and a few others including the class president. After taking a look at her unfamiliar yet familiar surroundings, she went to her partially empty class and sat down in her seat, located at the front corner of the classroom. Most students glanced at her as she sat down, giving her questionable glances and whispers as she gave them a smile and turned away to ignore them; making them quiet down as they didn't recall seeing her in the class before and wondered if she too, was a new student.

Status
Not open for further replies.