New Rules, New Adventures (A Free-plot RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's added in.

Also, another update: 3 actually.

1. Diva Elly has submitted his Protagonist, Hayabusa to the list. We now only need Windpipe's and we'll be ready.

2. I've taken the liberty of making the In-character's starting post in advance. Once the last protagonist is submitted, the In-Character topic will follow shortly.

3. I've added an additional rule. Simply put: In the event that you break any of the rules given before you, you will get two warnings, two strikes. Break them a third time, and you shall be disqualified, and your characters removed by the power of our Admin Hammers. ...Diva Elly has volunteered to be the executioner in such an event.

Oh, and @Edward: Would you be so kind as to give your God an Alignment. I can assume it's Neutral, but I want to have confirmation before I do anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's added in.

Also, another update: 3 actually.

1. Diva Elly has submitted his Protagonist, Hayabusa to the list. We now only need Windpipe's and we'll be ready.

2. I've taken the liberty of making the In-character's starting post in advance. Once the last protagonist is submitted, the In-Character topic will follow shortly.

3. I've added an additional rule. Simply put: In the event that you break any of the rules given before you, you will get two warnings, two strikes. Break them a third time, and you shall be disqualified, and your characters removed by the power of our Admin Hammers. ...Diva Elly has volunteered to be the executioner in such an event.

Oh, and @Edward: Would you be so kind as to give your God an Alignment. I can assume it's Neutral, but I want to have confirmation before I do anything.
Added

Yes. The IC will be posted soon, I need to talk with Windpipe about his character first.

Are our characters in the bar? Can i pick which character i want to be in the bar?
In order, yes...And No. The character in the bar is the Resistance Protagonist there. In your case, Katsuo.

Reactions: Kame
In order, yes...And No. The character in the bar is the Resistance Protagonist there. In your case, Katsuo.
So am i able to have Yume enter the story whenever or is it restricted?

So am i able to have Yume enter the story whenever or is it restricted?
Technically speaking, you can enter him whenever, However since he IS the God of Dreams, I advise making him wait until such a Deity is needed...and when he has a good reason of WHY he'd be there. To the eyes of a god, after all, these people are pretty...run-of-the-mill amateurs at the start of this. No offense to any of them. XD

My apologies for the double post. But Moogle and Love have posted, Windpipe's working on his when he's not...busy, and Omni's essentially waiting on everyone else, as am I.

So @Edward and @EddiEddi I'd like to hear your statuses.

I shall post. I am sorry for the delay, no notifications appeared.

It's a good idea to check your Watched Threads every so often since Iwaku'll stop giving you alerts for a thread if you don't read all the new posts every time. owo'

Status
Not open for further replies.