Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, all with a blend or grounded slightly in Realism
Encounters: March of the Phantom Brigade

GM: TheNeverThere

Genre: D&D

More Info:

Ok, first off, this is a 4th Edition adventure intended for BEGINNERS ONLY. This means anyone who is unfamiliar with the 4th Edition Dungeons and Dragons system and would like to learn. However, note that it also only supports 4-6 players, so to deal with this, anyone who wants in will need to post up a character sheet. . .

Being an Encounters Adventure means that, contrary to regular DnD, and most RPs in general, there will be very little actual RPing. This adventure will consist of about 13 encounters (IRL each session was an encounter). More info and rules-stuffs will come later. . .
The Night of Aeon (Action Supernatural Fiction)

GM: Rory the Alchemist

Genre: Modern/Fantasy

More Info:
It is July of 20XX AD. The chances that you are here in the holy nation of Vatican City means that you were summoned by one of my agents. . .

the Aeons have once again called for a special group of people that have a high magical and psychical potential. . .
a great increase of undead and other demons have revealed themselves to the world. Now with the increased rate of death, 7 vampiric beings called the Sins have awoken and are seeking their final sister. For now, they remain in the shadows, feeding off warring parties alike.

We also have to be mindful of the rebels and their control of the lands that surround us. . .

Both warring parties believe that the Aeons are a danger and will stop at nothing to stop you in your quest…No matter the dangers involved, we can grant you the one desire that you want the most in exchange for your hard work.
Eden's Graveyard

GM: LadyHarpy

Genre: Sci-Fi

More Info:

You wander into Eden & Co not truly knowing what you were looking for, in fact you had never thought you would buy one but you needed it . . .

"Hello! Welcome to Eden & Co, can I help you with anything?" She asked you excitedly. She didn't give you time to answer as she notices the flyer in your hand. "Oh! You must be here for the new Comen models! You're in time; we've just gotten the last of the models on the floor. Let me show you them."

"So, do you know what you are looking for?" She question, you only replying with a confused stare. Her smile only widens as she is quick to put her hand on your back. "Alright, then allow me to show you some of the top models and we can work together from there." She said.

You look out over the floor once more and nod your head simply. You still couldn't believe you were buying a humanoid computer...
Colt's Commandos

GM: SpammyV

Genre: Historical

More Info:

It is the height of World War Two. The Allied powers have launched their massive campaign across all of Hitler’s Fortress Europe. But the Nazis are not taking this assault lightly, and things are stirring behind enemy lines, new weapons to turn the tide of the war back to their favor. And when generals want to nip those stirrings in the bud, they call on Norman “Harry” Harrison Colt and his team. . .

Right now their location is so far behind enemy lines and their operation so under wraps that the most accurate location that can possibly be given is simply, “Nazi Territory.” The orders are simple, by Colt’s standards: Snatch a prominent German engineering professor out from under the Nazi’s noses and get him behind Allied lines before the Nazis can catch them. . .

Just another day’s work for Colt’s Commandos.
Jurassic Park: Hidden Aftermath

GM: 矢口 Zypher

Genre: Modern/Sci-Fi

More Info:

Calderon Genetic Corporations troops had started to scour Site A, having been able to sneak under the radar of the Costa Rican government. Their only objective had been to find the embryos that Dennis Nedry had failed to supply them. . . Preperations for a park of their own were starting to be drafted as the helicopter returned to the headquarters.

CaldGen is proud to announce the grand opening of their crowning triumph! Everything Jurassic Park had offered, but they were prepared with the knowledge of what went wrong with InGen's park! They are starting off their festival by allowing only a small, select group into their park, The Jurassic Experience!
Mrs. Victoria’s Bad-Tempered Tale about Czarina in the Age of Steam and Occasional Magical Occurrences

GM: Rory the Alchemist

Genre: Sci-Fi

More Info:

Deep in the valleys of the world, there are places of steam and magic, airships that roam the skies, with pirates and other tales of such romanticism. . .

Our world is made up of vast amounts of seas, mountains, and other obstacles. However, we’ve found ways of amending this issue! With the invention of airships with a constant supply of a magical energy called Unattainium, we can travel long distances over short periods of time. . .

The heroine of this story is named Victoria, be sure to address her as Miss. It is very prudent that you do! . . .

You may join her if you like, or you may be her foe. But you will not stop her.

New Roleplayers of the Week! (Written by Zorilla)

Zorilla said:
[MENTION=853]Luna[/MENTION];
Kidnappable:

Yes
I am seeking:

Both
Playing Habits:

Daily
Preferred Gender

: Female
Preferred Genre

: Fantasy, Modern, Magical, horror,

Drama, Romance
Hated Genre:

None
Random Notes: I

like ot have fun, no ooc drama. I’m new here

but not to Rp I FB Rp on and off.

[MENTION=849]Hades[/MENTION];
Kidnappable:

Yes
I am seeking:

One on One
Playing Habits:

irregular
Preferred Gender

: Male
Preferred Genre

: Fantasy, Sci-fi, Modern, Magical,

Horror
Hated Genre:

Twilight
Random Notes:

Im writing a book, so I resever the rights to

anything I come up with while rping.

[MENTION=845]Pherran Caligari[/MENTION];
Kidnappable:

Yes
I am seeking:

Both
Playing Habits:

Semi-Often
Preferred Gender

Preferred Genre

: Fantasy, Modern, Magical, horror,

Romance
Hated Genre:

Sci-fi
[Random Notes:

I'm very sarcastic and make jokes about

anything. Even if my posts are lame I still

manage to crack myself up sometimes lol.

Umm... I don't like rping in third person, I

just find it weird for... Some... Weird

reason.

[MENTION=829]Hugz N Kizzez[/MENTION];
Kidnappable:

Yes
I am seeking:

Both
Playing Habits:

Semi-Often
Preferred Gender

Preferred Genre

: Romance
Hated Genre:

Sci-Fi
[Random Notes:

I am one of those people that get really into

these stories, sometimes that's a good thing,

other times it's not. lol. But I really do

enjoy RP and it is something that keeps my

mind off of reality for a bit.

[MENTION=847]Seishin Ichiro[/MENTION];
Kidnappable:

Yes
I am seeking:

Unknown
Playing Habits:

Average
[Preferred Gender

Preferred Genre

: Sci-fi
Hated Genre:

Fantasy
Random Notes:

None

[MENTION=842]lightning_god[/MENTION];
Kidnappable:

Yes
I am seeking:

Unkknown
Playing Habits:

Often
Preferred Gender

Preferred Genre

: Fantasy, Romance, Sci-fi, Yuri,

Anime
Hated Genre:

None
Random Notes:

The shortest post I can ever make is one

paragraph, I like to RP - very much. So you

can expect me to be dedicated. I'm into Yuri,

so if you kidnap me for that - for sure

[MENTION=841]Boomie[/MENTION];
Kidnappable:

Yes
I am seeking:

Unknown
Playing Habits:

Semi-Often
Preferred Gender

Preferred Genre

: Fantasy, Sci-Fi,

Supernatural/Horror
Hated Genre:

Modern, Clique based, Yaoi
Random Notes:

No matter how much i complain about the stuff

i do not like, if it is interesting i will do

it.

[MENTION=812]SilverRose[/MENTION];
Kidnappable:

Yes
I am seeking:

Unknown
Playing Habits:

Daily
Preferred Gender

Preferred Genre

: Romance, Modern, Fantasy, Medieval

Fantasy, royalties’
Hated Genre:

Furries, Yaoi Yuri, Scifi Fantasy, Horror
Random Notes:

None

[MENTION=838]angelkitten[/MENTION];
Kidnappable:

Yes
I am seeking:

Unknown
Playing Habits:

Daily
Preferred Gender

Preferred Genre

: Vampires, Zombies, Horror,

Thriller, Family
Hated Genre:

Romance, sex
Random Notes:

None

[MENTION=837]Terrorer[/MENTION];
Kidnappable:

Yes
I am seeking:

Unknown
Playing Habits:

Daily
Preferred Gender

Preferred Genre

: Modern, Horror, Romance, Yaoi
Hated Genre:

Fantasy, Sci-fi
Random Notes:

I’m Interesting.

O.o that second post could probably be formatted a bit better.

Status
Not open for further replies.