New Roleplayer

• Thread starter Immaculate Sovereignty
  • Start date
I

Immaculate Sovereignty

Original poster
I'm new to this site. Anyone who wants to have a casual roleplay with me or create a storyline tell me and hopefully we'll get the job done.

Greetings new lifeform. I'm Rory, one of the admins of this forum. Enjoy your time here.

Hello and welcome to the Iwaku, my name is Shadow Ike please do call me Ike. If you have any questions at all just ask and I may be around to help.

Welcome! I'm Kyra! If ya need anything, don't ask me cause I barely know my way around here....

Why hello, dear!
I'm Kitti and it's a pleasure to meet you, you can hit me up any time for a roleplay if you so desire. :3
I'd like to direct you to our roleplay resume so we can get to know a little about you as a player.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

hey welcome i hope u will have lots of fun

Hiyo, and welcome to insane brother iwaku! I have a few storylines you might wanna look up, if you need a good Rp, Count me in for brainstorming!.

Consult yourself the OOC threads and see if you can find something you like, or have a gander through the IC threads and see if there's any 'Jump In' games that take your fancy.

And maybe jump in the CBox to get chatting with folk and maybe brainstorm a game or two; that's where I tend to plan stuff with folk.

And aye, enjoy your stay and what-not.

Welcome to Iwaku one of Unusual name! I am curious why you are an Immaculate Sovereignty. >:D

He's an Immaculate Sovereignty cleary cuz he ... well... immaculate... and...and... a sovereign!

*Woodrat is bundled away never to be heard from again*

--

Anywho, greetings and welcome Immaculate Sovereignty. Most of wot needed saying has been said ('xcept perhaps the beware of certain members and staff *cough*Vay!*cough*). Ask cha' fellow members 'n the staff if you need help or assistence. Other than that, please enjoy your visit to our little niche of the 'net!

*offers Immaculate Sovereignty a present*

*bats present away with a morningstar*

FOUR!

*watched the distance as the present sits stuck to the spikes of his medieval mangler*

Wonder how far it went... oh well we'll never see that sucker again....

Hey there I'm Vay, global mod and one of the ones in charge of RP support and projects around here. Any questions you have I'd be glad to answer and any juicy plot ideas I'd be happy to help you develop. If you need me drop me a line, if now I'll see you around. If you feel like practicing your writing a bit before joining RPs take a look at the arts & writing section for challenges or post something in your blog. But for now I have an invasion to save from inactivity! See you around!