New Recruits: New Frontier (All spots filled)

How many people are on the ship? Just the recruits, or are we playing a few people among a bunch?

iPad spazzed and made a new post instead.. :/
Oh, all right! ^^ I'll head over and check it out (Well, I suppose I need to be accepted first.)
Also, I've finished my form and relocated it to my first post here!

You're accepted! Glad you filled the last slot! Feel free to post :)

How many people are on the ship? Just the recruits, or are we playing a few people among a bunch?

There are hundreds aboard the ship. If you want to create a second character, I'm not against it. If you are referring to my first post, I was just giving the role play a starting point. I plan on sticking to my recruit, and adding some dialogue from minor characters every now and then, which everyone is encouraged to do as well if you want :)

I'm going to be poofy. Cleaning. I'll try and reply often, though. c:

I'm going to be poofy. Cleaning. I'll try and reply often, though. c:

As long as we all reply within a two to three day span, I think we will be fine. I'll be getting off soon myself. The good thing about having a small group is we can stay together in the plot. I never liked falling behind after getting off for awhile, ya know? haha

Yeah, exactly. c: Alright, I'm off. *poofs in a cloud of magical smoke*

Reactions: Kaiser
I hate being left behind..it takes forever to read all the posts and catch up, so I know how you feel

I hate being left behind..it takes forever to read all the posts and catch up, so I know how you feel

Amen! With this, I hope that the most we have to read to be caught up is 3-4 posts. I also hope we can all stay together. Having two characters create a strong bond is great and all, but I never like people being left out. I hope we can all keep in touch around the ship and wherever the ship takes us :D

Amen! With this, I hope that the most we have to read to be caught up is 3-4 posts. I also hope we can all stay together. Having two characters create a strong bond is great and all, but I never like people being left out. I hope we can all keep in touch around the ship and wherever the ship takes us :D

I agree =D

Adding to the left-behind conversation: Can we try to establish a loose posting order? Y'know, wait until at least two other people post before you do and such so no one goes offline to sleep for the night and wakes up to three pages, or so that no two/three people just take off and leave the others behind? ^^' This will also help with writers' block, because then you'll have more to post when you do and probably won't feel like there's nothing to say, and generate better quality posts/limit the low quality posts (There aren't any posts like that right now, but I've noticed that roleplays tend to lose quality and effort out into them the more pages they have).

Alright, I won't do this everytime I leave but we have the role play started and now we can let everyone catch up if needed. I'll be on again soon enough. Goodbye for now, and thanks everyone for making this role play happen, should be fun!

[MENTION=3536]Rufiya[/MENTION]
Who did she bump into?

Reactions: Kaiser
Either I guess. You guys decided. Lol.

Sorry. I had a difficult time to get her introduced and it was the only thing I could think off. Haha. xD

Adding to the left-behind conversation: Can we try to establish a loose posting order? Y'know, wait until at least two other people post before you do and such so no one goes offline to sleep for the night and wakes up to three pages, or so that no two/three people just take off and leave the others behind? ^^' This will also help with writers' block, because then you'll have more to post when you do and probably won't feel like there's nothing to say, and generate better quality posts/limit the low quality posts (There aren't any posts like that right now, but I've noticed that roleplays tend to lose quality and effort out into them the more pages they have).

I like this idea. Do you have an idea of the order. We can go just by how it is listed on the first post, or another way should someone come up with an idea. Of course there might be times when this order may have to be broken, but that'll only be when a character is needed to advance the plot which honestlyseems unlikey that they'd have to break order to do so.

[MENTION=3536]Rufiya[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4877]samanthinator[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4974]Zenophilia[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2387]SilverJae[/MENTION]

Ok, so an order of posting seems wise so please reply to this post saying you acknowledge this.

The order will be as the front page indicates

Kaiser
Rufiya
samanthinator
SilverJae
Zenophilia

any objections?

I'd think that the "wait for two people to post" would make the most sense. It's not a specific order, per say, but it's orderly enough so people don't get lost, yet loose enough for the roleplay to not become dead because someone won't/can't post.

I like this idea. Do you have an idea of the order. We can go just by how it is listed on the first post, or another way should someone come up with an idea. Of course there might be times when this order may have to be broken, but that'll only be when a character is needed to advance the plot which honestlyseems unlikey that they'd have to break order to do so.

One order is more or less how it is right now, like

Kaiser
Silverjae
Sam
Zeno
and then me.

Because it kinda shows who's closest together in terms of online time. So no random cuts in convo, I guess.

Or the original idea, wait two posts. I'm alright with that as well. :3

Ok, phew, ignore most of what I said. I think we will go with waiting at least two replies before posting. It'll give a chance to have other character's speak, and also give you something to base your net reply off of. With that, I think we can continue. As for who Ailee bumped into, well, I'm good with either Aaron or Alex, [MENTION=4877]samanthinator[/MENTION] what do you want? :P