New ratings system

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think the dislike rating that was neutral could have stayed, but I do understand the admins worry about keeping it. I didn't use it either way so for me it doesn't matter much.

I think that negative ratings can be good to have, but when they're being abused too much it's definitely better to take them away, so for iwaku I think this was a good decision.

And the new ratings are soo nice. Rainbows :D Useful :D AND A HUG MONSTER!!! :D <3<3<3

Rainbows for everyone!

artworks-000050032335-le33za-original.jpg

I feel like that thing about rating posts responsibly isn't going to work out, mainly because now I have an intense desire to throw out rainbows to everyone.
It's just the after effects of getting new fun ratings :D In a week or so people will probably calm down ;) ... Probably... Maybe... A month... I think. :D

Nothing is ever bad about spreading RAINBOWS. 8D

Journal Entry 1 - Day 1 of the New Ratings Era

The world as we know it has ended. What we thought was a new era of positivity is already proving to be horror in disguise. There is no escape from these new ratings. I now fear checking my alerts. The useful wrenches are alright, but the others...

Rainbows have become commonplace. What once was an uncommon sight of beauty in nature has become dull and pointless. I can already feel my sense of wonder fading as the rainbows overwhelm and consume me. The world already seems grey and listless. I can only imagine how awful it will seem a week from now.

I'll write again later, I hear a herd of facehuggers scrabbling at the door. Luckily they don't know how to operate door knobs, or we'd all be dead.

*looks at the people around her* I somewhat doubt this for some unfathomable reason :D
Naaah, you're just too negative :D

On the other hand, that hugging emoticon is scary. What is it, some kind of Lovecraftian monster? I SEE TENTACLES EVERYWHERE.
It's cute! Don't ditch the hug monster :D

Status
Not open for further replies.