New Player in Mabinogi Seeks Partner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fade

Original poster
Hey there! It's Fade again, and I'd really like to find a reason to get immersed in Mabinogi for what I can only hope will be forever. Problem being, I really can't play games like these without losing interest, quickly. Like, really quickly. Like, help me now.

That all being said, I'm not very picky or hard to get along with at all. I enjoy anyone willing to put the time and effort into things that I enjoy, and I'm more than willing to put as much or more into whoever else wants or needs it.

Activity:
I'm usually around very early mornings EST during the week (7am-12pm), and late nights every day of the week, just about. If I'm going to miss a session, believe me when I will say that I'll do everything in my power to let the other person know, and hope for the same courtesy. I hate to leave people hanging, ya know?

If you can't do a whole big arc every day of the week, that's understandable, but I suppose I'm needy in that I would expect at least some character interaction more often than not during the week. Negotiations, of course, will always be available on a case-by-case basis.

Post Length:
I'm a writer, so if left to my own devices I might very well write an entire novel on you. It's a bad habit I'm trying to break myself of, but I love including as much detail as humanly possible. That's not to say that I would ever hijack a character or plot without permission, but do expect lengthy posts from me.

So long as your point is understood clearly, and includes all of the necessary responses to questions, comments, and miscellaneous details, I'll be a very happy girl.

Pairings:
My pairings may tend towards the mature spectrum, so be warned. I have a fluff habit I will likely never break myself of, nor ever want to. I also play female characters exclusively, so hopefully that's not going to be a problem.

My characters, like myself, are pansexual, meaning they lack a sexual preference and are instead attracted to all people regardless of gender. I'm extremely willing to work with anyone looking to start a romance with my character, and would never think of excluding someone simply because they fit outside of my "ideal" romance notions.

My character, Fadewalker, is a wandering former samurai who is now looking for her path in life, whether that be under a new master, or finding another direction in life. She may literally be an empty canvas, ready to be shaped, influenced, and molded into a brand new life.

Reluctant Teacher/Student
Teacher/Reluctant Student
Master/Master
Student/Student
Merchant/Admiring Patron
Indigent/Samaritan

If any of those pairings, or the idea in general appeal to you, feel free to send me a PM! I'd be willing to work with nearly anything along those lines, or outside of them if you could convince me. But I would like the ideas to remain inside the realm of Mabinogi.

Thanks for taking a look!

-Fade

Status
Not open for further replies.