Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Fandom, Sci-Fi
Hello, I'm .Clexa.! You can call me Ky though! I'm new and just looking for someone to show me the ropes!

Reactions: ImaginationGoneWild
Hello! Welcome aboard :)

Welcome to Iwaku, Clexa!

It's always good to see some new faces around. If you're still needing help finding your way around, feel free to let any of us mods know! We'd be happy to give you a little mini-tour or point you in the direction of any specific section you're needing.

In case you'd like to discover all that on your own for now, here's a little guide that might help you while you get settled in. :)

Have a great day <3

Hello and welcome to the site. We're very happy to see you joining us. My biggest advice to you, is to follow the listed guide made by @PavellumPendulum there are many ways to get accustomed, but guides often allow us a chance to gain some structure and understanding. Another really good thing to do is just browse the site, open sections. Reading up about all the different little areas and what you're meant to be doing. Reaching out to mutual players if you find one that speaks to you is another really good step. :)