Dismiss Notice

There's something afoot! A new event arrives in October so remember, bigger isn't always better!

New Plants topic!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Isabella Hime, Aug 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yay first topic after the crash!

I have like 70 something potted plants and over 50 of them have to come indoors when Winter arrives. Most of them are tropical and will not survive an Arkansas Winter.

Here is some of my Chinese windmill palm seedlings! they can survive hard freezes as cold as -15F (-26.11C)

[​IMG]

My large leafed scheffera plant. All so know as an umbrella tree.

[​IMG]

Here is my Norfolk Pine. These are tropical and come from the Norfolk Islands near Australia. They can reach 200 feet high and can't handle frost at all.

[​IMG]

I have no idea what this is... I'd like to know. I got this as a small seedling at Home Depot one Summer and have not seen another one since..

[​IMG]

This is one of my California fan palms. I have two of these this size. In the back ground there is a stupid cat and my ficus trees. Ficus trees come from Southern Asia I think.. they are in the same family as the banyan tree.

[​IMG]

My Hawaiian hibiscus flower.

[​IMG]

My other type of hibiscus. Unlike the Hawaiian one these can survive harsh cold. these can grow as far North as Canada.

[​IMG]

Most of my larger plants.. most of these have to come indoors when Winter comes! My room will be very crowded this year...

[​IMG]

My baby pumpkin! It is a miracle there is a pumpkin growing out of a bucket..Can't believe it is doing so well!

[​IMG]

Some of my caster bean plants. I have three kinds. Solid green, dark purplish, and a one that somehow mixed. the two species mixed together and now I have a hybrid! Kinda cool! These are native to Africa I think..

[​IMG]

Here is another one of my sheffleras. It is a very large plant growing in a very small pot.. These are native to South Eastern Asia and parts of Australia.

[​IMG]

2. Let's see... GMs GMs...

@Atomyk @Verite @Josh M @Jeremi @Chewy Rabbits

Your efforts made this baby a fun ride. I found difficulty not enjoying this gig. I had other plans with friends, but looks like the plans provided by you all were pretty great. There were tough twists, but...

Hoo boy where do I begin.

@Yun Lee I love how you're really active in each case, and you really, really helped in the latter cases. The latter cases were a bit much for my brain, but not for yours.

@BarrenThin I really liked Genji's fatherly attitude towards Nono.

@york Well, what can I say, he's a chill dude.

@Kaykay Wish we interacted more, but whatever interaction we had from the start was pretty contrasting and enjoyable.

@Hospes Tarlotte's interactions had lots of potential. Kind of wish you could unleash said potential. Maybe in a future RP.

@ShiroKiyoshi At first, I wasn't too fond of how your character was executed. But as the RP progressed, you seemed to have a firmer grasp on Rant. This firmer grasp is how he grew on me at the cafe.

@Verite Ah, nothing like the finest friendships. It's nice to build a bond between characters, have a little sacrificial moment, faith in each other, all that. I don't know how this pars to my prior interaction in Rapture, but it's definitely up there with it. I really love it when stoic characters show a more mellow side to them under the right conditions, showing that they're not... stoic. It's always important to show that character interactions differ from person to person.

I personally had to take a while to imagine how Nono would react to all this. My character is evolving every day, and I'm sure yours are too. New canonical depictions that contrast your Roleplay depictions appear. The only thing that truly matters is that it's time for Nono to dig in to some donuts.

So, what are your opinions on Nono? It's my nature to play certain characters that prevent you from saying how out-of-character they may be at times, not intentionally but I still do.

So what did you think of Nono as seen in Monokuma's Awakening? Did I miss anyone I was attempting to critique?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Awesome corn!

Now where is all those other gardeners that where talking in her before the forum went boom!?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.