New Person intro?

S

ShelewDucov

Original poster
Er, hey! Socially Awkward here. c: Pleased to meet you! I dont know what I'm typing but uh, It took me like half an hour to figure out how to post. *Sigh* I'm lame.

So the Newbie thing say to do this stuff so like... Yeah.

What nicknames do you like to be called?
Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
What kind of characters do you usually play?
Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?
Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!

Shelew, But I usually try to change up my name in RPs. Shelew is my Jedi name. StarWar anyone? :D No? Oh, okay. ._.
I'm a lady, and I'm 17!
I think I can do any genre, but Yaoi/Yuri or Action. I'm not good with action. ._.
I'm usually the shy/nervous girl. Comfort zone, ermahgerd.
Space Kittens! *u*
"DONT FEAR THE REAPER. COME ON BABY, BABY TAKE MY HAND."~

Is this too long? Is there a length limit for the n00b introduction? Too many questions? D:
I DONT KNOW WHAT I'M DOING. asdfjkl;
._.
Well, If you dig my nonsense, please start a roleplay with me, as I'm too shy to start one with you.
ALSO, IT'S LIKE 5AM...

May the force be with you, Shelew!

Welcome to Iwaku and I hope you have fun here. The community's great and everyone's always willing to help and RP, so don't hesitate to ask if you need anything. Anyway, don't worry about being awkward, I'm sure we all have those awkward introduction moments! You're awkward, right? You'll fit right in!

Again, I hope you have fun in Iwaku, and may you breed plot bunnies to add to the legions of plot bunnies that we will unleash upon them mundane mortals when the time of greatness comes!

May the Force be with you as well. ^u^
And thank you for your pleasant reply!
I do plan to lots of fun with the others and their plot bunny breeding. c: Sounds like quite the joyous task.
Haha.

Did someone say Star Wars?!

Yessss, come to the Dark Side. We have cookies...

Star-Wars-Cookies-600x557.jpg

Welcome here, and happy roleplaying!

If you have any questions, feel free to hit up one of the blue or red-named people. We are here to help!

I'm a newbie too, and I have yet to figure out how to post. o-o Help?

Those cookies look fantastic! :D
And thank you I look forward to it.~

When you go into the Topic or whatever, like this would be New Arrivals & Departures, there should be a "+ New Post" button right below the "HEY NEWBIE" intro helpy-thing. o-o
Sorry, I'm bad at explaining. I hope you find it! ^_^"

Thanks. I'm sure I'll find it. ^-^

Okay, well hope you have a nice time on Iwaku! c:
I look forward to seeing your plot bunnies.~