New Person in the Crowd

R

Rumeo

Original poster
GETTING TO KNOW AT NEW STRANGER SURVEY

What nicknames do you like to be called?
I like Rumeo, that is why I chose it has my account nickname.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
It's a Boy...I am currently 21 years of age.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
I have not done much of this kind of roleplaying. I have done D&D and others of the sort but nothing with me typing it out. I enjoy roleplaying it allows me to show a different side of me every time I do it. But I would say that mid-eval would be my most comfortable genre.

What kind of characters do you usually play?
I like playing all types. The crazy type where you don't know what I'm going to do next because I base what I going to do by flipping a coin. Through playing D&D I liked playing the classic Ranger, being a lone, shy, to myself with nature around me. I up to trying new types of characters as well though.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?
Hands down the Wolf Packs. They use teamwork, skill, and determination hunting their prey.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
Every Breath - By: Boyce Avenue

"It sounds like this is nothing new and that it hasn't been, for a while...
You wake up on the other side and you strain to force a smile.
The fairytale inside your head has become your new best friend.
But I can assure you that I'll be there before the story ends...

WHEN I NEEDED A PLACE TO HANG MY HEART...YOU WERE THERE TO WEAR IT FROM THE START...AND
WITH EVERY BREATH OF ME YOU'LL BE THE ONLY LIGHT I SEE.

Hey Rumeo, welcome to Iwaku! I'm Cammy, the Official Iwaku Pet!

If you're interested in getting into the forum Roleplays, the best place to start is the Roleplay 101 guide. The forum can seem a little daunting at first, but this'll help you to learn your way around! If you're looking for some easy RPs to get started with, you can always head on over to the Jump-In Roleplays. They don't require character sheets usually and are 100% open to join any time!

If you have any questions, you can hit me up, or come on over to the CBox to meet some new people!

Welcome to the Community!

-dreamy stare then clears throat-

Oh hai! Welcome to the Community Mister Rumeo hmmm Rum. Anyways, you can call me Glory ( real name since I change user lots of times ) and if you happen to have any quesions or concerns just ask! I will gladly answer to you or other members since they are all so loving and friendly. Other than that, you are good to go! Have fun!

But... If you're 21 then you arent a boy... you're an adult male ...sarcasm, well you're a kid on the inside if you're coming to Rp, so I welcome you kind sir, I welcome you to the place we all know and love named IWAKU!!!!

Welcome to thhe greatest Rp site ever.

Welcome to Iwaku!

My name is Tetsuri!

I hope you enjoy your stay here and make many new friends!

Why hello there Rumeo! Welcome, welcome to Iwaku!
Telling by what you answered, you're going to fit in here just fine!
Hope to see you in future RPs!

Hello and welcome to the community, Rumeo. >:3 We'll sacrifice you to the gods of D&D!

Hello Rumeo, and welcome to our community!

I'm Selenite, pleased to meet you.

...Don't mind Diana. She does not know what she says sometimes. You will not be sacrficed to the gods of D&D.
Here we sacrifice our members to the plot bunnies.
Those critters are so rabid at times...

But first, we need to feed you.
Here, have a cookie.

POLVORONESTEXT.jpg

And if you need anything else, please just ask...

-steals the browny? and runs away laughing-