New person here :)

R

Rarity

Original poster
Hello,

I am Rarity. I am 30 and a female, bored house wife, attempting, but not finding anywhere to work, so I have a lot of free time.

When I was a teenager, around 17 or 18, I discovered role playing through Final Fantasy role playing, but it did not last very long. I discovered yaoi and joined my first real forum in 2006. I was there for a good while, but then it shut down and I have been floating around ever since joining this site and that site, hoping to find the right one. I am trying to make a come back to RPing and want to get into some fun, fast paced RPs.

I still like yaoi (M/M), but I prefer yuri (F/F) I will do hetro on rare occasions, but I am more comfortable playing the female.

I like fantasy, modern day/slice of life, modern day with fantasy elements, zombies, survival type stories (similar to Lost), and I am a huge sucker for romance.

Though there are not a lot of things I will not try at least once, I do not care much for furries (but will RP things like Nekos) and I dislike bathroom play, rape and my character's love interest being extremely abusive toward them.

I am rusty at RPing, so you can expect 2-3+ paragraphs, depending on my muse. I really dislike one liners and will quit a RP if it has one liners.

<3

Hihi Rarity! :D Welcome to the site!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person