New person here!

N

Neptune

Original poster
Hi everyone.
You can call me Neptune, because I think that is a way cooler name than Abigail (which is my real name.)
I just recently found this site and am really excited to start role playing again. That was all I did last summer, and then got busy with school and stopped. When I tried to start again, it took me forever to actually find a good enough site. So, this forum is basically my last hope. No pressure ;)
I love Sailor Moon like no other. I don't know why, I've just loved her since I was little. I have seen every episode I can get my hands on, and own all of the movies. I'm a wee bit obsessed.
Well I think that's about it...
I hope to make some friends here, and if not.. Well that's alright too! :P
Bye.
*awkwardly walks out*

Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you enjoy it!

-Glomps the new person back in while wearing a bunny mask.- Ohai there~
NO LEAVING UNTIL WE GOT THE CHANCE TO GREET YOU >:C
and maybe sacrifice you to the roleplay gods >_>

Hehe, welcome to Iwaku Neptune, cya around~!

Hello, Lady Neptune! It's good to see you here.
I have super fond memories of Sailor Moon from when I was a kid, so I can certainly sympathize. Most of it comes from the one movie that I owned and watched until everyone around me wanted to kill them all, but hey!
Anyway, welcome to Iwaku, where we mix business with pleasure. Ahem, and by that I mean that we make amazing friends and then we roleplay with them, or vice versa! So you're in the right place, I'd think.

Take a look around, check out the Community Hub and Community 101 to get some information about the place and what's going on.
If you need any help, just ask!

Heyo! Welcome! Hope to see you around!