New Partner(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Ms.Ezra

Original poster
So my finals weeks is actually done early, so I'm going to have more time for RP until I get more hours at work. I've had a few new(but still undeveloped) ideas I want to explore with someone, along with a few from a while back.

Here is the quick and dirty on me:
I normally write in the third person, but can adjust to first if necessary.
I am comfortable with a few kinks, but open to discussing others.
I don't really rely on pictures for characters, because I just find it difficult find an existing picture to display the image I have of my characters in my mind.
I am a female and play primarily females, but can write as a male.

Now, my ideas:

Name: Sara Morrison
Race: Native American/Caucasian/Other(American Mutt)
Occupation: Special Agent of Magical Law Enforcement Agency(MLEA), a division of the U.S Department of Magic
Area(s) of Expertise: Interrogation(both practice and resistance), Cults, Occlument/Legilimency
Appearance: Lean build of someone who engages in regular exhaustive exercise, short black hair, natural light tan skin, dark brown eyes, heart-shaped face with prominent cheekbones, mole on left cheek. Dresses conservatively both on and off the job.

Background: Born one of many children placed into the foster care system after her birth parents were deemed unfit, Sara floated around the country for a number of years until being adopted by the Morrison family of Minnesota, a Muggle family who were surprised when she started manifesting her magical abilities and soon after received her invitation to attend the Salem Institute for Magic. In her school years she became acquainted with a group she came to know as close friends. But that all changed when they came under the sway of a man much like the notorious Lord Voldemort, who believed magic could be hexed out of a Muggle-born and(under the mistaken impression she was)used her as a test subject in his early experiments with her former friends assisting. She was lucky enough to have been saved, but still bears the physical and emotional scars of that horrific night.

After a period of recovery, Sara decided to dedicate herself to hunting down this group and putting an end to them. She worked hard to graduate from the Salem Institute with the marks necessary to join the MLEA towards this end, gaining valuable experience in areas that are now her expertise.

Now she has tracked this group to England as they've allied themselves with remnants of the Death Eaters and are making moves to continue their shared agenda. But in a foreign land, she needs a little more guidance than she's used too....

So that's the gist of her and the scenario. It would be a few months after Deathly Hallows, so the Ministry of Magic is still getting it's footing back when she comes flying into the scene.[/spoilerbb]

My character is a trickster goddess who centuries ago made the mistake of turning her tricks on a fellow deity and sentenced to two forms of imprisonment: Firstly she was imprisoned inside a flute, and secondly when freed she was to grant six wishes for the one who had freed her then return to her flute. A lot of room to grow and expand if interested.

I am also very fond of Fallout New Vegas.

If you have any ideas of your own, feel free to PM me and we can talking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.