Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Crossover, Scifi, Action, Slice-of-life, Horror, Romance, Dragon, Superhero, supernatural, magical, modern, mutants
Hello. Welcome to my plots. Im usually play sub Male characters but I am willing to play domiannt characters in the plots. Here are the plots
(*)- are foer ones I reallt want to do
A guy is dating a cheerleader, but the new girl in school has her eye on him. She is bad and sometimes gets into trouble with her parents and sometimes the law. She steals, drinks and smokes. She likes this boy and does what ever she can to see him, even sneaking into his room at nights to lay with him in his bed. The girlfriend get jealous of her boyfriend hanging out with the bad girl she suspects their sleeping together, which they are. So she thinks of a plan to get the bad girl in Juviee or worse prison.
Need you to double as the girlfriend and bad girl

A student enters a relationship with his teacher. At first its fine but she slowly abuses him verbally, physically and sexually. He then finds himself beginning to like her abusing him. His friends and a girl who has a crush notices his different behavior, and are worried for him(*)

They were best friends until he caused her accident. She lost her eyesight in her left eye, and her friend feels guilty for causing her accident. He protects and defends her from bullies. She bosses him around, and teases him but loves him for protecting her and being the only real friend she ever had.

The Devil's daughter realizes in order to rule hell she needs a mate. She goes to earth posing as a new student(or new teacher) at a local high school. The high school is said to have her heir. She meets this heir and slowly seduces him to be her mate.(*)

A serial killer falls for this guy. She loves him to death and will do anything to be with him. She kills any girl that gets close to him and wont let anyone hurt him. One day she asks to move into his house, because she found out he is looking for a roommate. She watches him sleep and even lays next to him in bed

A guy's best friend is bitten by a mysterous wolf Only it was too big to be one. Now she is slowly becoming a shewolf. She begins to be more aggressive, and more protective of her friend. Her canines are sharper, and her eyes turn yellow. Her eears become more pointed and she grows a tail. Soon she is a shewolf.(Kinda like a neko only instead of a human-cat its a human wolf) Her friend devides to take care of her like a pet(*)

A guy saves a Kitsune and in return gives her his life. Basically he is her master now. But she likes to boss him around and she liked to tease him. Even though he doesnt like her bossing him around he still is her master. Even if they can be crabby toward each other, they both care for each other

A vampiress meets a boy. They get on perfectly and she falls for him. She likes him because if his scent and because of how kind he is. They enter a relationship and She tells him and he is fine with her. He even offers to be her 'bloodbank' but there are rumors of a hunter coming

Halloween night. After ending up at the wrong party at the wrong place, a guy meets a clan of vampires. Instead of killing him, they turn him. They let him train with a girl who doesnt like hi, but soon learns to love him. They soon learn he has a deeper connection to vampires then they thought

He finds out that on his 17th birthday he is arranged to marry a dark elf. He learned years ago a human and dark elf tribe made a deal that two descendent would be married. Only the guy feels as if he met her before but can't remember where(*)

Last edited:
Am your yandere! Hi! I love playing the psycho and could totally fulfill your request for the serial killer option.

I love playing that sick litle girl who keeps a picture of her lover sewn to her abdomin and a knife in her boot for the next stupid bitch who will flash her pretty little eyes at him. Stupid dumb little..cut out her eyes and boil them in her blood hahaha! Ohh I wonder if he would be happy now that I got rid of her for him? He is so cute when he's scared hehehe!

Awesome! Thanks for the interests and you sound perfect for the plot :D. Also nice avatar.

Ha thanks. Though an outfit like that may actually be a bit more tight and uncomfortable than it looks but looking cool is obviously more important!

Im gona pm you alright. And yes I bet it is

New pairings(*)- means I want to do
dark elf X Human *
Dark Elf x light elf
SuccubusX human *
Vampire X Succusbus
Werewolf X human *
shy guyX tough girl *
student x student
humanoid creation X creator
goth guy x cheerleader
Explorer X amazoness *
teacher x student*
vampire X human
shewolf x human *
InuXneko
NekoXhuman *
InuXhuman

I'd love to do the Kitsune or the Halloween night RP's with you if you're still looking!

Or WerewolfxHuman.....

Or ExplorerexAmazoness...

ok, Im gonna PM you now

Fandoms I want to do (*) means In want to do
Fandom
DC Comics *
Marvel Comics *
Doctor Who
Pokemon *
MarvelxDC*
Zombieland
Evil Dead
Elfen Lied*
Battle Royale*

Fandom Plot(Batman BeyondX Spider girl)
After Mayday's father is kidnapped, and the only clue is Gotham City she heads to the famed city. Theyre she meets the Batman. After a fight, they learn they are on the same side, and goto find who kidnapped their father. Having the help of a old foe they try and find out who kidnapped May's father

awesome. PM me

Awesome sounds good. Send me a PM

Awesome sounds good Pm me.

Fandom Pairings
Huntress x Question(DC)
Wolverine X She-hulk(Marvel)
Batman Beyond X Spider Girl(Marvel X DC)
Manchester Black X Jean Grey (Marvel X DC)
Supergirl x Gohan(DBZ X DC)
Marvel Oc X DC Oc
Marvel OC X Marvel OC
DC oc X DC ox
Anime OC X MArvel OC
DC oc x Anime oc

The kitsune x human is by far my favorite, but I also like the Devil's daughter and the she-wolf x human a lot c:

A student enters a relationship with his teacher. At first its fine but she slowly abuses him verbally, physically and sexually. He then finds himself beginning to like her abusing him. His friends and a girl who has a crush notices his different behavior, and are worried for him(*)

Hi I'm interested in this one! Pm me :)

More pairings (*)_you know what this means now
BossXEmployee
Dragon HybridXHuman*
FurryXHuman
MaidXMaster's son*
Shy boyfriendX Eager girlfriend*
Bad girl X Shy guy*

New Plot
Theyve known each other sense they were kids. As always, He gets bullied a lot, anhd she defends him. Its how its always been. SHe starts a band, and he became their manager. Her friends dont like that she always defends him but she doesnt care. Then oneday when a bully fights back with her, he fights back to protect her. Theyre both suspended and she decided to stay with him at his house while theyre suspended.*

(*)<----Dont need to explain
Pairings
WerewolfQueenX Vampire King

A vampire and werewolf became mates. Both kingdoms hate it but both love each other and want peace. They also want to have a child in hope to end the vampire and lycan war.
*Possible side plots*
-side plot 1:The vampire queen is actually using him to find a the kings weakness, but realizes she really loves him
or
-The werewolf king has to leave for a few months and his brother visits and seduces the vampire queen

A guy is making a movie but his budget is cut in half do to bad investment by the producer. His girlfriends turns to stripping and slowly into prostitution to help fund the movie but she doesnt tell her boyfriend, and begins to like her new job. ***

A guy meets a strange girl and one day while hanging out with he is attacked by a demon./ The girl saves him and says she is a demon hunter and now that he became friends with her he is in danger.

A prince is soon to be king. One day some is causing trouble, and is attacking the guards. The prince takes on this person but learns its a girl. He soon falls in love with her and tries to help her.

Anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.